Reviews for Just One More Stupid Thing
Fairady chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
wow, when you think you've seen a fic for every possible pairing you find one you've never even considered before. funny thing is i can't understand why i never considered this before. they just fit so perfectly.
Keo Siph chapter 1 . 4/6/2004
Wow. Again, knife-in-back shocking.
GSYH chapter 1 . 3/11/2004
Somehow, this is not as creepy as the other teacher/student pairing. Perhaps it's because Asuma and Shikamaru is almost equals, and that Shikamaru is mentally older and looks a little the part too.
Kinda like Giles/Willow if this was Buffy the Vampire Slayer I guess. The kid who isn't so much sucking up to the teachers because of neediness so much as it just fits.
p-sama7 chapter 1 . 12/10/2003
I really think you should write a fanfic on this couple...like a multi chapter one! I like all your drabble but it always makes me sad because there isn't more! i really like how you portray the AsumaShika coupling! Keep it up!
Naruke chapter 1 . 12/10/2003
Yay! you're back form the dead!
Kleptomaniac Can Opener chapter 1 . 12/10/2003
Good drabble. This looks like the makings of a nice, long fic if you decide to start writing those again beginning with this.
How you described them was cool.
I would like to see more of this pairing if you don't mind.
_
MEOW!
Remorseful Youth chapter 1 . 12/9/2003
Wee.. Asuma/Shika! I like.. Asuma seems funny in this.. Heh.. I hope to see some more Asuma/Shika from you _!