Reviews for Simple Affection
Lexi Teniro chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
That...was...REALLY cute. AWW. I loved it!
TsumetaiEyes chapter 1 . 8/6/2004
I loved this story... Aoshi's soo sweet to Soujiou. I guess he would always help the one he likes. Whether it would be Misao from the anime, or Soujiou from your fanfic. _ Soujiou is acting as naughty as Misao would. Hehe great job.

As much as I still love the Aoshi/Misao, I don't mind giving these fanfics a try, as long as I still Aoshi's around. _

ja na!
Silence chapter 1 . 1/20/2004
_ ooh i love your stories ::nodds head:: they're the best
Beautiful Dreamer1 chapter 1 . 1/9/2004
Very cute. I wish you write more on this story.
Ciu Sune chapter 1 . 12/11/2003
Wai! You finally, FINALLY wrote more!
I loved it _ You really have a knack for this pairing!
...and is it possible that you might show us the link to the picture that inspired you to write this work of art?
Sakura Butterfly chapter 1 . 12/10/2003
that was so good! and sweet, i don't now what made me read that, but i did! and i liked it! it was sweet and cute and kind of romantic! i liked it, a lot!
Misao Mei Mei chapter 1 . 12/10/2003
I was a little hesitant to read it, because I adore Aoshi/Misao pairings, and I've never read an Aoshi/Soujirou fic before, but I dunno, after reading yours I just *might* have room for it. lol a very nice piece
Nanako chapter 1 . 12/10/2003
Kawaii! _
Jefcat chapter 1 . 12/10/2003
You're really growing as a writer. I enjoyed this - it is very sweet.I love the way you characterize both Soujirou and Aoshi. The setting and the actions of the characters feel "right", very natural to me. Thanks for your continued championing of this pairing!
MNH4477 chapter 1 . 12/10/2003
Aww! That was really cute. - I loved the ending.
Midori_
Susan Ann chapter 1 . 12/10/2003
wonderful, I love the way Sou-chan decided to tell Asohi. They do so belong together and you put them in such natural moments. Thanks so much for writing and sharing with us hungry readers...