Reviews for I can't die
dreamer1010 chapter 2 . 6/25/2006
cool but are you ever going to tell us who her boyfreind is? its hard to get into the story when you don't know who your reading about... or maybe thats just me oh well. update soon ok this is a great story even if your being mean and not telling us who he is lol. update soon ok!
leigh chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
I waiting and reviewing agian please hurry up with the next ch.!
Leigh chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
please right a new chapter ive been waiting for .hurry i love it and i hpe her bf is inu! 'makes puppy eyes to be inu'

buh bye

leigh
Lexi chapter 2 . 9/1/2005
OMG! I TOTALLY LUV THE STORY! PLS WRITE MORE ILL DIE IF U DONT! LOL!

LEXI
nicole chapter 2 . 8/26/2005
hey love the story pls write more I really want to find out what happens next!
Insanesk8rchick chapter 2 . 8/18/2005
i like it update soon
IceQueen-Bitch-From-Hell chapter 2 . 6/26/2005
Love it
Abnormal Punkboy chapter 2 . 3/27/2005
You have got to update soon! I absolutely LOVE YOUR STORY! Anyway, update and ja for now! -
thor son of odin chapter 2 . 12/5/2004
are u ever gonna start another chapter?
blackkitty89 chapter 2 . 8/3/2004
who's the boyfriend, since im guessing its not inuyasha and certainly not sess. (perfect story btw)*meow*
Inu-babe-247 chapter 2 . 7/12/2004
kags a bitch i like the story here isa quote there is a diffrence between living and being alive okay by bye
Guest chapter 2 . 7/11/2004
hey can uplz update
broken down dog chapter 2 . 7/5/2004
i think there should be a fight scene with kag an san...not to death!... but one of those test strength kind of fight. i dont want them to hate each other just good friends...oh and luv the story! who's kag's boyfriend again? oh well neway pls update soon!
INUYASHALOVER chapter 2 . 5/27/2004
AAH UPDATE PLEASE IT SO AWSOME I THINK IT ROCKS AND BY THE WAY I THINK I KNOW WHO HER BOYFRIEND IS SEE YA AND I HOPE YOU UPDATE SOON THANKS
OfficiallyObsessedwithPyro chapter 2 . 5/3/2004
i think you should skip and then have miroku with an ice pack all sad looking and sango angry at kag...hahaha. lol. i like this story, please update soon!