Reviews for Every Rose has its Thorn
black cat chapter 2 . 2/4/2011
Why are your spells in French?
Cylo chapter 26 . 6/23/2009
aww how cute. :D
HunterPotter chapter 26 . 6/16/2009
this story is super awsome keep it up!
Binka Fudge chapter 25 . 3/27/2009
I sometimes think authors just like making people cry like babies. Or am I just a softy? This was beautifully written. I particularly liked how there were no barriers between Harry and Lily once she knew who he was. Also having Ginny perform the memory charm because Harry was unable was aa nice touch. Can't wait for another update, hope alls well with you.
Lov3good chapter 25 . 2/26/2009
I really like the story, good job on it! I'm not sure if you knw though but you seem to switch from point of views which can be very confusing! Just so you know ;)
Cylo chapter 25 . 2/8/2009
awe that was sad, but adorable. :)
Cylo chapter 24 . 12/27/2008
Beautiful chapter. :D
Loyd1957 chapter 24 . 12/24/2008
Glad for the update. Have loved this story and almost forgot about it. You show their love for one another so well - in dialogue and description. Well done.
lycanvandal chapter 23 . 8/16/2008
i do hope that you are able to post soon. this is a good fic. im sure you are busy but please please please hurry.
Loyd1957 chapter 23 . 8/5/2008
This has been the best story from the first chapter until now. Every chapter has been absorbing and critical to the whole story. Love this last chapter and especially how Harry has to tell her the news. What a twist, but cute.
Cylo chapter 23 . 7/30/2008
LOVE IT. Look forward for moar.
riegert8 chapter 4 . 7/5/2008
You might want to put Au in the summary since I know for a fact that Harry first name is Harry not Harold
FanFiction.netUser1 chapter 22 . 6/12/2008
love the story! can't wait for the next chapter!
Cylo chapter 22 . 3/6/2008