Reviews for Adventures of the Millenium Ring
Aquawyrm chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
Actually, your sister made that up, o author. Ryou got the Ring back before Duelist Kingdom ended, because he had it toward the very end, after Yugi/Yami defeated Pegasus and Bakura challenged Pegasus to a Shadow Game and took the Eye from him.

This was funny, though.
Brittany chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
The town they live in is Domino. (like Domino pizza, lol)
Brittany chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
The town they live in is Domino. (like Domino pizza, lol)
Bellebelle3 chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
Ok, that was funny! I loved the Rings Moon walk! Going on faves!
Koriina Lynne chapter 1 . 12/10/2003
I need brain surgery... Not sturgery, though *Weird look to bakura* My mom gets really annoyed when I laugh at something (apparently she thinks it's annoying...) so i had to disguise my almost-laughs as coughs and bite my fist. That was really funny!(the fic, not my fist, it's bleeding now -_-) the ring should have done the chicken dance, thought. Long story, but it got me on the news _~
Sour Schuyler chapter 1 . 12/10/2003
Bakura was right, is was kind of stupid... :) But it did make my smile. I even laughed when the Millenium Ring did his "victory dance" and those funky moves. XD Anyway, yeah, this was cool! So keep writing! Except... I never saw those episodes, either... U_U But I want to. I want to see every episode that has to do with Ryou-chan. I want to MARRY Ryou-chan. I want-Okay, I'll keep my fangirlism to myself, sheesh. *pouts* Anyway, continue! . Oh, and the name of the city is "Domino City". You know, like Dominoes Pizza! _
Goddess-of-da-Cheeseburgers chapter 1 . 12/10/2003
normally i'd type some hilarious, weird, and slightly disturbing review...but i didn't get my energy/insanity booster of peanut butter and coke...so all i can really say is: WOW! THAT WAS FUNNY!
MarikzGal4Eva chapter 1 . 12/10/2003
very original and cool idea! i like writers who aren't 123% accurate. it makes the story betterly know as fan fiction! awesome job!
continue soon!
~MG4E!~
Valaraukar-9 chapter 1 . 12/10/2003
Val: Hello Jeshi, I love your story so... may I traduce it to spanish to make it public, may I? please.
Izumi: Ohh, so direct .
Val: Shut up Izumi:
Izumi: Ok, ok I leave
Val: Well yes, I loved it, seriously -
Eldameldo-but i moved chapter 1 . 12/10/2003
very very interesting. and very cute!
hokey pokey!
gothangel13 chapter 1 . 12/10/2003
that was odd. but funny.
Kaira-chan chapter 1 . 12/10/2003
Lol - fun fun victory dance P They live in the town of Domino XD _;;... yeah... -6;; anyways... - its a one-shot?... *blinks*
Juu-Kun chapter 1 . 12/10/2003
**falls out of chair laughing, again** You never cease to amuse me, Jeshi-Chan! -
~
Quote:
O_O…Kaira-chan, I can’t remember what it was called…it had something to do with pizza, you said…. _ .
~
Their home city is the city of Domino (Dominos is also a pizza place, so I see where Kaira-Chan saw that.) but...then again...it could be a town.
Ah, well...good story!
'It takes more courage to live than to die.'
Kenshin Himura, Rurouni Kenshin