Reviews for The Pain Of Loss
Anime Master ZERO chapter 6 . 1/14/2004
Yay! Meitto!
kayono chapter 7 . 1/13/2004
Goodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgood story! How many more chapters? What's Yu Yu Hakusho and Fooly Cooly? Altho I agree with your other choices. I'm surprised that although Megaman games take up pretty much your entire "Top Ten Video Games" List, it's only number 9 on the anime. And you don't have Final Fantasy X/II! Why? And coudl you either put a) more spcaes between the paragraphs, or b) write smaller paragraphs! Or both... so good though! Keep writing!
4SwordsLink chapter 7 . 1/13/2004
Another Good Chapter. Update Soon!
dan heron chapter 7 . 1/13/2004
Very good as always. Btw, what do you think their ages are?
DarkHunter65 chapter 7 . 1/13/2004
Great job there! I really like how your showing everything I just hope that Megaman comes back soon cause I really don't like the idea of Roll always being so depressed
dan heron chapter 6 . 1/12/2004
AAww, that was so kewt!
4SwordsLink chapter 6 . 1/8/2004
Another Good Chapter Update Soon!
ShadowSnake27 chapter 6 . 1/7/2004
When is Rockman going to make his apperince? I HOPE HE MAKES A COOL ENTERY!
SEE YA!
DarkHunter65 chapter 6 . 1/7/2004
Once again you did an awsome job! I just so you know I'm a guy and I LOVED IT! Take that Lan!
Lan: Well it was too mushy
Me: SHUT UP! DARK WAVE!
Lan: AGH! I'll be good
Me: that's better I'm just curious about what your gonna do about when Megaman comes back at the end of Megaman Battle Network 3? or if thta ever happens in this stry at all...whatever just keep on going would ya?
Anime Master ZERO chapter 5 . 12/18/2003
Seems like you're moving away from Rock&Roll. And when are you going to input the Meitto?
4SwordsLink chapter 5 . 12/17/2003
Another Good Chapter. Update Soon. And this is getting oddly close to a Roll/Protoman Fic...Which it had better NOT be!
dan heron chapter 5 . 12/17/2003
I didn't say it before, but the Roll Hurricane was something cool! And what you are doing with Roll, man, I can't wait to see what's next.
BTW, Mayl is scary.
dan heron chapter 4 . 12/16/2003
Ok, this is getting better and better. Have you ever seen the "rockman exe online" page? they have a manga of were Rock goes all powerful and is a sudden thing, is the same thing with Roll?
4SwordsLink chapter 4 . 12/16/2003
Another Good Chapter. Update Soon.
4SwordsLink chapter 3 . 12/13/2003
Good Story so far. Update Soon. And this had better be a Megaman/Roll and Lan/Mayl Fic!
142 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 Next »