Reviews for Medley
justwildbeat-rhythmemotion chapter 1 . 7/13/2015
Absolutley amazing. I love everything about it
salimaran08 chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
so great,I loved it
princess-oro chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Oh gosh it's such a perfect one-shot! I love it love it love it! I thought the part when Heero compared Duo's hair growth to weed was rather hilarious, it's so Heero- wry and succinct. Anyway, thank you so much for this lovely story :) Love the ending.
Hitomi chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Awe that was SO cute!
Persephoniii chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
OH! I can't say anything about this fic that hasn't already been said, but I thoroughly enjoyed it. Normally I am not a fan of Relena, but that has been changing slowly. (though I will never like her anime counterpart) In fanfiction, it's easier for me to empathize with her, I suppose, but all through the 'date' I was just rooting for her to get up and leave. Heero was just so...rude. And I know he was lonely, but gosh! LoL...I don't have much patience, I'm afraid, but I'm glad that she does. Great story, and I hope to read more from you in the future.
nothing but blue chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
aw, that was so sweet! i loved it. you did a wonderful job! :D
zero0001 chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
Are you ever going to continue this one or make a sequeal? This ones great too.
Trumpet-Geek chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
Eternal Contradiction/Relena Fanel suggested I read some of your fics after reading hers and here I am!

It's adorable. That's pretty much all I have to say about it. Not many, if any, mistakes on spelling and such. Good job.
VampireApple chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
Wow, this was really nice to read. I loved it. Thank you for writing it.
RedLion2 chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
Wow. That was by far one of the best one-shots I've ever read. Heero and Relena just, well, they're MEANT for each other. I've been watching the GW anime again, and you can just see it and hear it whenever they talk about one another or to each other. He'd do anything for her. Great story. Wish you were continuing it, actually...RL2
Prizz chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
Gawd! I like this one, too! Very much! For a long time I've been reading fanfics, this is the first time I have read an one-shot that has an epilogue in it. Hehe.. Thanks again! _ V,,
spriteth chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
That was just beautiful! Classic HYxRP.
lilangelita chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
So sweet and cute. I could totally see Heero acting like that during dinner.
Zero chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
That was great. I hope you continue it or make a sequel.
Blue September Rain chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
Aww this was a cute story. Hehe. I liked it a lot. Nice job.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »