Reviews for Blown Away
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
Awesome job. I love it. Catch ya on the flip side.
TTFN chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
cliffhanger, love it, hope you update soon
Sexual Deviant chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
God I love this! I love all your stories actually. Just the whole Chloe and Lucas thing you seem to have going on its very very very much loved by me. Even though every now and then you get these dumbass reviewers that I seem to notice cannot read the summary. Then they complain about it not being a Lex/Chloe fiction. Personally I so perfer Lucas...I mean look at him. FINE.

~Salster
ange17 chapter 1 . 3/25/2004
oh my god catheryne i love every story uv ever written ur really great at fanfic and ur dialogue is amazing. i love the way u can just take the characters and put them in any setting u want. and u even make me like lana in most of ur storiies which is really hard to do. anyway i love this story its a great basis so please finish it. i can just imagine chloe and lucas bouncing off each other its just a great story waiting to happen so please finish it. keep up the good work.
Kit Merlot chapter 1 . 12/30/2003
I like this story-it is very intriguing!
Please continue:)
autumngold chapter 1 . 12/12/2003
You must not hurt Lex, you must not hurt Lex. . . Seriously though, great story! How are Chloe and Lucas going to be able to work through their pain?
NadaZimri chapter 1 . 12/11/2003
The story sounds really good so far. Plz continue w/ it! btw, is Lucas' last name Dunleavy? News to me.
DDS chapter 1 . 12/10/2003
Oh, I definitely like this fic. Please continue. The only thing that throws me a bit is describing Lois as pretty much a clone of Chloe. Lois is supposed to be Clark's dream girl. Kind of a combo of Lana and Chloe. Eh, however you want to write her. I'd just think Clark would be stronger than finding Chloe's doppleganger and baggin' her. :)
Moenchen chapter 1 . 12/10/2003
Interesting beginning. I can understand that Chloe broke up with Clark, but the way she did it was kind of mean, in my opinion.
Update soon.