Reviews for Once Bitten, Twice Shy
crystal-kay-611 chapter 32 . 2/13/2013
continue if your not dead please
matsujun lover chapter 32 . 12/8/2009
Wow. It's so great. The story line's so interesting and very well written. I love it. Although Tsukasa pretty ooc but i like this sweet and mature side of him. He's so adorable.

My fave parts're all those things Akira and Soujiro and Rui had done to set Tsukasa up with Tsukushi. They're really great brothers. And of course all of fluffy things between our fave couple.

Sadly there're no updated chapters for a long time.

I hope you still have plan to finish this fic. *wink*
cheshirect chapter 32 . 8/20/2008
Hello! Itz me again. Here goes the same thing. But I hope you can come back to finish this since it's been four years. Anyways thanks for more RuixShizuka scene. I hope they can be together if you will ever come back. This is just so good to be abandon.

p.s. luv the meaning of F4 you created. :)
ddd chapter 32 . 6/4/2008
ddd chapter 3 . 6/2/2008
addieXmitsume chapter 32 . 5/13/2008
Love it._
addieXmitsume chapter 3 . 5/8/2008
i'm sorry but i didn't quite get this part...

OF! Tsukushi winced in pain when a pair of leather-shod feet connected with the small of her back in a hard blow.

can you please explain it to me..._
whitewave16 chapter 32 . 7/6/2007
Hi! Just read your fanfic and I love it! Hope you still want to update it as it has been quite a while. I loved the lines you wrote for the DD-they're so hilarious! "Someone to Watch Over Me" is the perfect song for Tsukushi...glad you had her sing it.
MissAX chapter 32 . 1/28/2007
hope the update is coming soon!
karen chapter 9 . 10/30/2006
Nice story! keep up tha good work
Ellavv31 chapter 32 . 9/14/2006
I just lovve the story eventhough it's not their typical behaviours. I mean their attitudes and personalities are different from the manga. Still, I really love it. PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Bianca chapter 32 . 7/9/2006
Wow, this is really good. I never expected Tsukasa as sweet as he is, but he is, and I like it :D I hope you find the time to update this story soon.