Reviews for Court Etiquette
Lazarus495 chapter 1 . 4/15
A really interesting take on hippolyta. Much different from how most other writers perceive her though I'm not sure how much similar it is to canon. As a plus, always love a good flirting between batman and wonder woman.
Ni Castle chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
I had fun with the Queen HippĆ³lita. I liked this fic
AglaiaWar chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
i loved it. Alfred was perfectly written. QH was very unexpected but I loved the end bit with D. I'd love to see how persuasive B could be though... would make a wonderful followup fic.
Lmb111514 chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
This was great, please keep writing great things like this!
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
*hee* This is adorable.
Devil's Shadows chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
That was a very well-written story, and in this particular fandom it's a bit difficult to find authors with their own style. The story was short and sweet, and I have yet to tire of reading it. Always wondered how superheroes would go about meeting the parents, so to speak. If you like, check out my story and tell me what you think, I could use some constructive criticism. Keep on writing...I gotta have my fix.
Averroes chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
That was great. Thoroughly enjoyable, and to think that the "Dark Knight" was thrown off at least twice in one evening... Not to mention his interactions with the senior part of the Amazonian royal family. Priceless. You had me laughing.
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
LOL! Nice work. Funny and very telling about the

individual characters little quirks.
Marcus S. Lazarus chapter 1 . 8/23/2004
Interesting story, all things considered; an encounter between Batman and Hippolyta, if nothing else, would be rather interesting. After all, what guy DOESN'T dread meeting his girlfriend's parents? Of course, in this instance they haven't been on any genuine dates, and the parent in question is older than many human societies, but the prinicpal is sound.
Knight's Shadow chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
Wasn't expecting good one-shot.
aratcorien chapter 1 . 6/8/2004
I liked the touch of having Batman shocked at Hipolyta's entrance. Heh. This was cute... and very very good.

Thanks,

Ara
anonomous chapter 1 . 3/12/2004
oh my gosh this is so good! i will await your other fan fictions
Ambrosia chapter 1 . 3/6/2004
hehe, that was cute. I hope u write a sequel in which batman *does* try pursuing wonderwoman, and highjinx with the royal family & the justice league ensures! I know u cld pull it off too, bcoz u've managed 2 keep this piece in line with that whole eloquent controlled style of urs which will only end up making things funnier, if not more believable too! U've really managed 2 keep every1 in character too, and ur writing's remained consistant & at a high standard the whole way thru, which is really great... yup, I smell a sequel!
HeyBats chapter 1 . 2/12/2004
This is good. Nice tension between Bruce and his future mother-in-law...LOL!
Onora chapter 1 . 2/9/2004
Great story. Not a story angle I would have considered but, it worked great. Thanks for sharing.