Reviews for Becoming Lady
Lollypops101 chapter 9 . 7/23/2013
I can't log in right now, but I can still get PMs through my email.

Amazing ending!
Guest chapter 8 . 6/12/2013
You're a gorgeous writer, but I would have loved for you to go into more detail. Still loved it though :)
Lollypops101 chapter 8 . 6/6/2013
Great job! Did that dissolve the marriage? Jon still needs an heir and not an illegitimate one.
Lollypops101 chapter 7 . 5/15/2013
good chapter!
chaylynn chapter 6 . 4/23/2013
i like the progression of the story! a little hazy on the time line of it but i really like how the plot is unfolding so far!
Lollypops101 chapter 6 . 3/16/2013
i never saw jon as one to cheat on his wife. did thom become a knight? if so, when will everyone find out who alanna really is?
foxface333ChocolateLabrador chapter 5 . 2/20/2013
Awwwww your breaking my heart here *sob* but I trust you to mend my heart - and so I cannot wait until the next chapter! May it be as well-written as the rest! :)
tigersky7 chapter 5 . 2/17/2013
I enjoyed the chapter. I notice that your stories are written in an unusual way but I quite enjoy it I look forward to reading more
roseflorintine chapter 3 . 1/23/2013
Whaaaa? An update! Impossible! Wow, so glad you're updating. Nice chapter, interested to see where this will go.
foxface333ChocolateLabrador chapter 3 . 1/22/2013
Oooh that chapter was absolutely adorable! I can't wait to read more! I thought the accent was pretty accurate, but don't rely on me lol
foxface333ChocolateLabrador chapter 2 . 1/12/2013
I just started reading this fanfic and I think its a really good start...the plot is certainly exciting! Can't wait to read more!
Danaye chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
I really love this prologue. I love the use of the moon and the stars. The only thing that threw me off while reading was the inserted parentheses. I can't say that I read the original, but this idea intrigues me and your writing is really beautiful. Looking forward to more. :)
Guest chapter 4 . 11/2/2012
I really would have loved to hear their conversation and understand where all of the time went in this chapter. It's good, but the details are everything, especially in relationships!
black-venom-heart chapter 10 . 10/10/2012
I've mixed feelings on this. First off, some of your descriptions, although short, were enchantingly beautiful. Excellent job with that. There was some confusion with present tense and past tenses here and there but nothing major.

The thing that really killed it was Jon and Alanna's characters. I love Jon dearly and having him portrayed like that just...bothers me more than it should. And Alanna's character was just too empty, devoid of any human feeling. Anyway, good job writing overall. Don't stop and go keep improving your writing :)
puppunap chapter 11 . 1/15/2005
Hey great story gotta love Tammy's books!you should get on sheroes... !well great story-Rachel