Reviews for Gollum Makes a Friend
Solavah chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
More?
morph chapter 1 . 5/30/2004
Cool fic! Very good. I loved the flow of it and the descriptions.
Galadriel1010 chapter 1 . 3/8/2004
This is wonderful. Poor Smeagol
Galadriel1010 chapter 1 . 3/8/2004
Brilliant
Miss Effie chapter 1 . 1/4/2004
I read your article so I had to come read your fanfics! You are exploring some very new ideas, your writing style is very flowing and you make it sound like it is actually Tolkien writing.
Nik Hasta chapter 1 . 1/4/2004
aww, my poor precious Smeagol-chan! *Hugs Smeagol* Good idea though, I nicely sinister touch to it. Keep up the good work.
Zymurgy chapter 1 . 1/3/2004
I strongly suspect that your toungue was firmly in your cheek the entire time you wrote this. Keep it there, and continue writing- it does my tired heart good. Thank you, you made my day.
thepaxilfairy chapter 1 . 1/3/2004
AWE! My poor precious Sméagol...*huggles Sméagol*
*rolls up a new paper and thwaps Sam on the head*
Anywho...I really liked ur fic. You have a really good use of rhetorical devices, and you have a wonderful talent for imagery. Paragraphs are well formed and have great clarity.
Keep up the good work, and keep writing. Because writing is life..._
ps- in case ur wondering...I just read your little report on fanfics. Seeing as you're a fellow FFN-er...I decided to check you out.
moonstalker24 chapter 1 . 12/11/2003
*cough* That's a bit weird. Cute in a funky way, but weird... I like it. _
Kali Shan chapter 1 . 12/10/2003
col..
JayRain chapter 1 . 12/10/2003
A wonderful portrayal of Smeagol! Your descriptions of him are very vivid, as are your descriptions of the setting. I'm glad I stumbled upon this.
char123 chapter 1 . 12/10/2003
hi there that was a great start! i can't wait to find out who is talking to gollum. i did notice one thing when i was reading it though on this line 'quickly as he could and ON THE END of it there was a big throbbing bite ON THE END' you might want ot re-word it because you wrote on the end twice as shown.