Reviews for What's so special about digivolving?
Maitanziao chapter 1 . 4/14/2001
More thoughts to think about...hmm...interesting... Maitanziao
Spectrum chapter 1 . 1/10/2001
Cute! I love it when Izzy ponders, and the ending was sweet. _
marian chapter 1 . 1/6/2001
waaaaiiiii...Izzy's so kawaii! I loved how everyone's opinion on digivolving was included! ..but tai's starting to scare me..o.0;
OR chapter 1 . 1/4/2001
Really nice and deep fic.
Silver1 chapter 1 . 1/4/2001
This is very interesting! I don't think anyone's ever studied the concept of digivolving. So much about a Digimon change when they digivolve, their looks, their strength, their personality, what stays the same? You ask some very good questions and this really makes a person think. Nice job.
Ryuutsu Seishin Hime no Argh chapter 1 . 1/4/2001
That was really good! To be honest, I'm a big fan of Izzy's ramblings. I love it when he starts in with one of his theories on the show, it's so interesting! I'll just sit there and listen to his scientific talk that sounds like something Albert Einstein would say, and just be like "Oh my god, that's so true!" Like when he was explaining how Earth and the Digiworld are intertwined and parallel to each other (when they were in Etemon's sphinx), that was so cool. I always thought Izzy is a very interesting character, he's a lot more human than you might think at first. But anyway your story was great, it had all those elements of Izzy ramblings and also discussed digivolving, which is a mystery that I'm always trying to puzzle out. I also loved the last couple of sentences, that was a prodigious ending, lol. Oh, no, now I'M rambling. Okay, I'm gonna stop now. Really. I'm stopping. This instant. Right this moment. I swear. What, don't you believe me? -.
Ghost in the Machine chapter 1 . 1/4/2001
Well, it's not a romance, so that's a point in your favor. 8) You've raised some interesting questions. Now

if you decide to come back to this topic, you'll have to add your thoughts about Armor Digivolving and Jogress

Digivolving. (Plus the thoughts of Davis, Yolei and Cody on the subject.)