Reviews for Soul's Desire
Sraya chapter 5 . 8/3/2013
How can Buffy be so stupid Spike can't lose his soul... his soul is anchored not cursed...All of her moaning gets so annoying
Saving People Slaying Things chapter 17 . 1/22/2013
This is AMAZING... funny, spuffy-licious, but not OOC
Also... not too short... but it could be longer :D (please!)

and I have to admit, the last couple of lines were just epic...

xD

MORE :)
lil-sushi-girl chapter 17 . 5/4/2009
great job ]
brolly501 chapter 17 . 2/16/2009
great story very funny i liked
SpaceLord chapter 17 . 5/21/2006
Damn this was just too good. I really loved it. The best part was Spike and Angel bonding, by beating the crap out of each other. When I read this story I came to the conclusion that if the show had followed this somewhat it would have been way more entertaining, I mean the only thing would probably have been it there had been an Spike & Angel show where they could rag on each other every week for 5-7 seasons...I think that would have been a massive hit :)
redlaces chapter 5 . 4/17/2004
Just had to stop and review! Liking this story v. much, its different and mature. But the best thing is Giles and his non-sentences,
"Uh." Giles took his glasses on as it all sank in. "Er. You, ah. Uh." He put the glasses back on. "You. Um." He couldn't find the words."
lol :)
Spikesgirl2626 chapter 17 . 3/9/2004
I loved it. hope you do a sequel
blackeyedgurl chapter 17 . 3/9/2004
NO! There has to be more! I have so enjoyed the looseness of this story. You've really got their characterization nailed. Also, you make with the funny well. But where would we get 2 tons of cheese and a net at this time of night? Classic. I look forward to more stories, and I will do my best to restrain myself from stealing your brilliant ideas. love your 'Replacement' Replacement. But please get Willow & Oz back together, I still hate Riley...
blackeyedgurl chapter 12 . 3/9/2004
I can't believe you have been under my radar for this long! I am loving this story! I still don't like that oz broke Willow's heart (come on, can't you just see Aly crying in his room, that look on her face that rips your guts out and feeds them to your cat? or maybe not). Keep up the most excellent work!
blackeyedgurl chapter 3 . 3/9/2004
"And that's right where Angel fell when he came back from Hell." that line is so perfectly Buffyverse I wish I had wrote it! I love this story! One of the best Alt-U Season 3's I've seen in a while!
zanthinegirl chapter 17 . 3/9/2004
Oh, that was fun! I *like* this story. Yeah for sequels!
timeends chapter 16 . 2/26/2004
Yeah, Spike can fight Glory on the next coming season. Interesting.
zanthinegirl chapter 16 . 2/24/2004
I like the addition of Spike to this episode. well, OK I tend to like the addition of Spike to most stories, but especially this one!
so is the story done now? Or are you moving on to season 5?
timeends chapter 15 . 2/21/2004
timeends chapter 14 . 2/19/2004
Freaking confusing! No spuffy at all but it is okay in this story coz' no sparkage and real sucky. I rather have Spike and Faith if possible which is unusual for me. Kinda funny the way Spike throw in every episode since season 2. However Spike is totally out of character from the original.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »