Reviews for Water and Electricity
V chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
excellent

I liked the story . especially the bond between those two...

Keep it up
sweetpea12767 chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
omgz! this was great!
drana0 chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
I like the way Ginji and Ban interact, I've always; and in this fanfic you are portraying it exactly in a way I could see it happening in the anime/manga.

Good writing style, no spelling mistakes.

Keep on writing!
Mew Mew White Dragon chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
What can I say other than WOW! I'm so used to flaming for lack of content or character or both or something stupid. That it just shocks me to actually find a well thought out in character story! I think it'd have been easier to read had it been broken into more than one long chapter but regardless of that fact it was a wonderful story! You did a really really great job! It's so hard to find good non-yaoi, non tragedy good thought out planned stories like this! A few or the words were wrong like don't instead of doesn't. But they were so few and far in-between it didn't effect the overall story. And you kept it well fairly well believable which again is a rare thing to find. So you should be extremely proud of this story!
NarutoxKibaforever chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
omgomgomgomgomgomgomogmo that was fucking amazing i read this in an hour hour and a half tops omg this was so good i couldn't stop reading it even though i had to go pee lol hey can you make a ginjixban yaoi fanfic for me pweze (
ajj7sunhawk chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
Ah superb one shot - real skill that - tight story on a chapter.
TreeStar chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
This is a fantastic oneshot with lots of action, plot, and the underlying hint of love that GetBackers has always featured.

I have to say thank you for this wonderful story. there aren't enough Ban/Ginji fics out there, so this is a real treat. The descriptions of the situations and the pace of the story itself are fun to read, and really pulled me into it. Your OCs were very well written as well. very creative. I really liked how you hinted at a person's feelings or their personality without flat out saying 'and he was a bad guy'. That was nice, because it made the story more exciting and unpredictable.

I also loved how you weren't afraid to write for one excellent post for quality instead of chopping it up into a bunch of bizarre chapters to get more reviews.

This really is a fantastic one shot. the best BanxGinji fic that focuses on the main characters that i've found so far.

I'm adding this to my favorites.
Youkaineko chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
Yay! Another wonderful story! I liked the plot and how you kept in character, a little long, though...! Anyway, really good!
keikokumatt chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
Cool story you got there!Hell it was has a good plot which left you wanting for touches to the suspense parts as all, this a story worth the time reading.I am a 100% satisfied with this story and it doesn't have that disgusting thing about Ban and Ginji which many people put into their story is more of a beautiful friendship and the pure love(which does not involve anything sexual) between Ban and Ginji.I'm not against yaoi but sometimes I tend to get a little bit tired of reading too much of Getbackers fanfics which involves is too much yaoi contents that it just makes you sick!I mean like, does these people have anything else inside their heads?Love meant more than just sex!It involves sincerity ,understanding and many other things which is so pure and beautiful that it just can't be interpreted by keep that in mind and make more great fanfics like this full of friendships and sacrifices that it just touches your heart just by reading just shows how passionate and sincere you are towards should also learn more about how to write and add more words to your vocabulary so you can express yourself more clearly and even helps you make the story more interesting to the could learn from those people who help you with this story for ' all I going and I wish you the way, I think it should be "rent diving equipments"."Hire" is more towards paying SOMEONE for their for borrowing things that you pay the owners to use it is "RENT-ing".~_~(Love your story though!)
CuriousDreamWeaver chapter 1 . 11/7/2004
Great fic! Wow, it was very nicely written and your characterisation was great! The whole premise of the fic was very interesting. Well done!

_~

DreamWeaver
Ranma Higurashi chapter 1 . 9/17/2004
WAH!YAY! HAPPY ENDING!
SykoRyoko chapter 1 . 6/25/2004
wow. just wow. I've read this, what, thre times now. and I STILL love 's great!
ViL chapter 1 . 6/19/2004
Very very long fic, but i still luv it.
Anime Writer2 chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
it was so light yaoi that the plot was awesome! it was perfect, but they should have grabbed hands or something in the last frame, aw well smile will do!
This was so great!
DarkAngelRyuko chapter 1 . 2/28/2004
Wa! Sugoi!
When I started reading, I couldn't stop and when I finished reading, I was sad it owarimashita~:(
This fanfic is..PERFECT! Tptaly! It couldn't been any better in any way! I could picture it all vividly- like an episode... The plot was great , and what I found surprising is that every time I think "this should happen!" it does. Like for example when Ginji-kun was trying to bring Ban-chan back to life I was thinking of using electric shock to start the heart and that's exactly what you wrote!
A good mix of emotion and plot, cute and funny and sad moments, giving the same amount of time for each character... and not making it bend towards yaoi side like most fics do..
I'm talking too much, meaning you inspired me) Thanks a lot!
It was sweet!
Tell me when you write more!
~Snowy-chan