Reviews for Owl Posts
I love Severus' sarcasm :3
Shadow.SSJ chapter 3 . 5/16/2014
Hahahaha XD
Chemistress chapter 74 . 8/5/2008
Yes, yes, yes! This is exactly how it should have happened! I couldn't believe what JKR came up with (not to mention the box of tissues I needed in her version...)
Chemistress chapter 73 . 8/5/2008
*gg*, oh you made me smile: Pomona in your story - that could be me...wonderful!
Chemistress chapter 63 . 7/18/2008
Hi, back again :-). What an unusual and very sweet idea. I enjoyed it very much!
Chemistress chapter 59 . 6/30/2008
These two pieces are so wonderful; how much I had wished for something like it in the last book ...*sigh*. All this lonely warrior sad!
Chemistress chapter 55 . 6/30/2008
How clever! This is very much to my liking!
Chemistress chapter 49 . 6/29/2008
This is a wonderful story! Reminds me a bit of E. A. Poe :-) spooky. What an idea! And nice that Minerva came looking for him and decided to listen to the "voice".
onaleia chapter 20 . 6/22/2008
Good job, Severus, way to go!
Chemistress chapter 32 . 6/20/2008
Oh dear, I feel so stupid, but I don't get it - any of it!
Chemistress chapter 27 . 6/18/2008
Oh my, this sounds so familiar...the tough choices for us women, which path to take... and never feeling quite sure about it later...
KarenDetroit chapter 84 . 6/7/2008
I'm inclined to think Snape's debts are minuscule compared to what Dumbledore owed all his victims...and the rest of the world.

I like the aperador concept. So many of the "magical" modes of transportation make Muggle methods look much more desirable.

Glad to see another posting.
Chemistress chapter 20 . 6/6/2008
Oh yeah, *rofl*, hilarious!

Everyone of them is done so in character: Trelawny, Minerva, Severus - and Flitwick is a nice addition...great!
Chemistress chapter 14 . 6/4/2008
So not even Snape himself is able to convince his young self - so sad!
Chemistress chapter 13 . 6/4/2008
Oh dear, you suppose, she finds out about that - poor Sybille...

In DH I was glad to read about her throwing crystal orbs at the deatheaters in the final battle - she really came out of her office and did something practical!