Reviews for The Life of a Thief by Ryou Bakura
Rain chapter 14 . 4/14
I am severely disappointed that Bakura didn't end up with ryou in the end, but it was a wonderful fic nonetheless
DaBusDriva chapter 13 . 3/12/2014
The horror, the horror
DaBusDriva09 chapter 8 . 3/11/2014
Yeah, the whole "You're never alone" paradigm doesn't work for people in solitary confinement. Humans are social creatures that need tangible love as well. Good thing Bakura has Ryou! :)
Guest chapter 15 . 1/19/2013
OMFG THIS IS THE BEST FANFIC SINS THE BLIT AND YUGIS 1ST LOVE ok im calm NO IM NOT lol I cryd wen Bakura's sis Dide so sad and I cryd wen Ryou's sis Dide so sad (sob) I have loved Bakura ever sins I sall him I love how u went into his past and all I going to love the next part I like Bakura being wek 4 1ns I like the Drunk Yami telling Marik&Bakura that he had thows fanisys of Bakura and Yugi LOL XD Ryou is cute and Kind I love that abowt him I can see Why Kura (Bakura) is so...um...mest..up..I..gees lol wen Tea kisst Moki lol XD and Seto&Joey LOL so hard I cryd lol I like Kura's pad of paper lol lol lol he is bevintly the Tipe to cus lol ur a grate wrater I can not spell to save my life lol Seto&Joey R my fav paring then Marik&Bakura and then Ryou&Bakura well that's all I got I going To go See The seqel now BYE ;p
Hikari-Tenshi-Yuri chapter 15 . 3/26/2012
took me all dau to read this and it kept my mind of the fact that i am ill at the moment...just loved this and i think amane was soooooo funny!

thanks for the laughts

IB
alyabunny chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
I think you might want to run through this fic for a spelling/grammar revision; because unless the only things Bakura ever stole were books, I think you mean "Tomb" Robber instead of "Tome" Robber...the last two words of the chap.

Other than that, I completely love this fic! This has got to be my third or fifth read through!
Tori chapter 8 . 1/16/2012
Let me just say this is the 1st fanfiction i'm really reading and i love it!
Kagimine chapter 3 . 5/28/2011
What the fuck is with all the angstshipping hints?
ship-in-a-bottle chapter 15 . 8/18/2009
I love it! D You did a really good job writing it.
lensestothestars chapter 15 . 4/28/2009
*Gawps*

I loved this story from beginning to end.

Your writing style just flows and connects everything to everything else - and I also love the fact you gave Ryou some more backbone and 'Kura a soft side D I almost died at the part under the mistletoe. XD I'd hug Marik for doing that, but I really don't want to go on a suicide mission, so...

XD I literally laughed out loud at the part with Bakura writing on paper! It's like he's arguing with the paper or something...Very imaginative. XD

There is so much more I'd like to say, but in all honesty, I just want you to know you are a brilliant author. I'll go check out some of your other fics!

-Yami Mayu
TheBlackPheonixNightengaleFudo chapter 15 . 3/27/2009
Tottaly awesome!
Teepu chapter 15 . 7/14/2008
Wow...this...was...THE BEST FREAKIN STORY EVER! AWSOME! It was the BEST! So wonderful! I mean I cried, smiled and and squealed when I read this story! It was the BEST!
BakuraGurl95 chapter 7 . 7/10/2008
WHO!Great story so far!I just found it about becoming an author ur really !Asta la prosima ves.{uNTIL NEXT TIME!}Bye
Nightly Halo chapter 10 . 6/27/2008
lmao! funny kiss thing xD
Nightly Halo chapter 7 . 6/26/2008
gah! i really wanna know what Bakura plans to do now! XD