Reviews for The Diva Places An Ad In The Newspaper
Skarlettefox chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Lol!
I think i qualify :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
what do you mean by "die when shot so I can sing about it" is that a reference to the movie? am i missing something? otherwise i think this is pretty funny and accurate, also the assistant needs to be either really beautiful or a sassy man with weird hair and is a borderline alcoholic.
whitealmond chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
rofl! pretty funny XD
Helana Dreath chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
i go for it don't worry
azerjaban chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Lol I liked all but the die when shot thing, and the one line should be:

have interesting hair... or no hair.
Captain Grin chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
That is soo wicked!

You should consider writing like a sequel with an OC!
BlueMilagro chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
XD Pfft LOL I love it! It so works. :D it's not stupid, it's really funny, 'cos yeah, that's how divas can be! hehe!
Rangerette chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
I love it! this quite well personifies the DJ assisstants.

Great job.
myppe chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
lol..nice
waterdragon719 chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
*snorts* Not quite what I had in mind...but it so works :D
Nectaris chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
haha, I just found this randomly and I think it's pretty funny. It's also scary how many of those requirements I meet...
firefly827347 chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
"Die when shot so I can sing about it." Hehe. I liked that one best.
Queen of the Shadylands chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
Okay I like it, particulary the you must have interesting hair, but if I was thinking of being the assistant I think I might be put off by the dying when shot so she can sing about it, really I dont think music is worth dying over, even though it is a cool song.
009900990099 chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
Haha! So true. My older sister is a very talented singer, and studying opera. Divas...gotta love them
AngelBolt chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
Oh my... Alright, this is kinda silly. But Funny. What can I say? I've seen this movie since I was 5, despite the ratings, and I love humor. But alaround, this is Telepathetic.

-Princess AngelBolt

(and about the ending: Would you really want to kiss someone who after you're done throws up bad enough to stop the impending doom and save the universe?)