Reviews for Blood Lust
IkutosGirl chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
I Loved It!

I must say though, for some reason I laughed at:

"The bookshelf no longer had as many book on it, but the ones it did have had black covers and were written by some guy named Edger Allen Poe."

The sentence gave off the feeling that Bakura was all like:

"I don't know who the hell Edgar Allan Poe is, but I bet he's twisted."

:D
lady Alexas chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
so awesome
RaieChibiKid chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
What the heck! Just leave a big ominous cloud hovering over my mind! Innocent mask, twisted soul. Just leave me totally and utterly unsatisfied with no explanations why don't you!

Lol.

Anyways, enough ranting.

Very strange. Sort of like..the spirit has had such an influence, that his room starts to look like the very thing that has such a terrible hold on him.

Sigh. Poor Ryou.

Now I will imagine various ways this fic could be branched off into the future.
KuraRose chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
Sorry i couldn't help but laugh at the end. Cruel irony is all i have to say

P.S Lovely story

Sigh* Bakura can be such a bitch at times but thats why we love him
Spirits Of Evil chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
Great fic. Can't say cool because it would sound prep (sorry for all the preps out there). I have to say great and agonizing and mind-blowing and all...You're a leader in all this thing. I almost cried reading it. Ciao! _
Black.Thorns.and.White.Tears chapter 1 . 10/6/2005
*claps* very nice _ me likey. are you going to do more? please?
jargen chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
Oh, I like this story a lot. I love the way it ended too. It was very well written too. I just love some of your work. This is my favorite. Even though whose line will forever be in my heart. This is byfar the best.
Lyrical Rex chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
Wow... Blood... *licks lips* Love the story, expecially Ryou's soulroom. beautifully written.
imagines writes chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
Wahaha! Why am I laughing? Because I have a twisted mind...!

Well, actually I just love Bakura's twisted mind and the way he "loves" Ryou-chan so much. _

-fangirl squeal- I love this story! Poor Ryou though. -doesn't mean it- Ryou all bloody...pretty...

My God, I sound psychotic. -.- I am not really this insane, I'm just hyper right now and you should ignore me. Yeah. -nodnod-

Anyway, I loved the story, loveitloveitloveit! -hugs story-

-Kat-chan
KisaraAmane chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
Wow. That was so...twisted... I Loved it! And yet so sad when I think about it. Poor Ryou. He's just so lost...so hopeless. Reminds me of Frodo Baggins( Sniff). Sorry I'm listening to the breaking of the fellowship. (Sobbs). I love you writing. It's just such a flowing river of horror for lack of better word but in a good way!
Rokujou Hikari chapter 1 . 1/8/2005
,-_-, bakura is such a meanie!
Dark Magician Girl Hikaru chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
Excellent, twisted and dark. Loved it. I know I've read this before, so I'm thinking you either reposted this, or I've never reviewed. It's refreshing to read it again though. I really loved it, you're really good author in angst/horror/tragedy, my fav. genres. You're going on my favs. Keep up the great work. See ya around.
bakurasveela chapter 1 . 10/7/2004
i luv story make more like this .
sango-irss chapter 1 . 8/17/2004
You have serious issues girl. Oh well, excellent story!
OceanWaveBabe chapter 1 . 8/14/2004
Queen: O_O

Amarante: O.o

Queen: -sniffle- Aw! THAT WAS SOO GOOD! AND SAD! AND COOL! AND ...I DONT KNOW HOW TO EXPLAIN IT!

Amarante: O.o

Queen: ...?

Amarante: Blood...

Queen: O_o

Amarante: -looks at Queen-

Queen: I DONT TASTE GOOD!

Amarante: -chases after Queen-

Queen: AH! GOOD STORY LARIA! AH!