Reviews for Asura's Fingers
Winter's Folly chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
Wow. I think I might get it.
tuatara chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
While certainly intriguing, I can't really call this story successful. It's so vague that it fails to amount to much of anything. It's obvious that the author knows exactly what is implied by all of this, but the text leaves so much unsaid about the technique in question (and Ranma's feelings about it) that it renders the whole story basically meaningless. Most unfortunate.
GeorgeTobor chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
How do you write a fic about someone smarter than you?

How do you describe the unknown?

What does yellow taste like?

This fic has those problems but you have done a pretty good job.

Now if you would only continue it.
The Bellmaker chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
Heheh...

An interesting story, ContraCarrotBardusGlace. An interesting story indeed...
iamnuff chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
sounds...intresting.

moar?
Coryx chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
O.O VERY STRANGE.
Rose1948 chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
wow! I like this one!
Tigger-69 chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
A great but simple story. An invincible martial art that ranma won't use, is a brillinat concept especailly with the final few paragraphs.

This is an excellent story but to completment it properly I would need to give away the plot, so all I can really say is, read and enjoy.
jh chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
The technique seems to have left Ranma sexually confused, the training seems to have left Akane emotionally confused, and the story left me just plain confused. I can only assume that the technique involved pressure points in places on the body that are normally off-limits. This fic was...just plain weird. That's all I I have to say.
L-Samma chapter 1 . 4/11/2004
horrible, were u sober for once when u wrote this?
Jho chapter 1 . 5/14/2003
lol
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 4/2/2003
You are really evil. I liked it!
RLB71797 chapter 1 . 4/1/2003
This story is interesting, I wonder what will happen next, please continue soon!
John Dunkelburg chapter 1 . 4/2/2002
Do you have any plans to continue this (even if it is NC-17)? It sounds like this technique is more like a 'submission' technique than anything like what the Wrecking Crew is thinking of.
Mirai-Phoenix chapter 1 . 7/20/2001
It wasn't martial arts but marital arts? Does this mean that Ranma conciders himself a woman? You have to do a follow up to this, if at least to explain Ranma's final comment. Still a cool story though. The guys reactions to thier demand that Ranma demonstrate Asura's Fingers to them would be priceless.