Reviews for Jinx's Curse
Shewhowillnotbenamed1 chapter 2 . 8/16
Wow, I love your updated chapter. It's amazing. I read the original story years and years ago and you're right, it's a very frequently copied plot. I can't wait until you update the rest of it. It's amazing so far and very well written. And hey, I started my first story when I was like 14, so I don't judge. Keep it up!
Rongis chapter 8 . 7/2
You are just dumb not evil
SilentGen chapter 2 . 6/4
Please get active on revising cause the other chapters are like shit compared to this one!
CryystalDreamer chapter 3 . 5/25
Wow you were 13? Hmmm I would of guessed 9 :P but the revised chapter was very good and I really look forward to you updating more.
MissMJS chapter 2 . 4/16
I was soooo hoping you'd have more revised! Alas, only two chapters! :,(
I can confidently say you're writing abilities has definitely improved! I am HOOKED with just those two revised chapters! So hooked that I will actually listen to your recommendation and wait for more revised chapters (normally I'd just read the whole thing, revision or not).
Please update soon!
sECRETrOBRAEgAL chapter 1 . 3/27
I absolutely love this story! It's one of the two best stories I've ever read! You're on the place. The best story ever (if you want to read it) is Tower of terror. Seriously it's awesome! There's a lot of romance and it's just perfect! Yours is on the second place because Tower of terror has more you for writing this story!
Satisfied Reader chapter 2 . 3/25
Can't wait to see the revisions. Hope it doesn't take that long haha
This was THE BEST robrae story I have ever read!Thank you!..
DeathAngelRn chapter 2 . 12/12/2015
Blue. Balls.

LMAO! I nearly choked on my wine! *sigh*

Slade is hilarious.

This is very nicely written and I can't wait to read more of it. I, like you, am ready to go back to my fanfictions, re-write and update them but I can't remember my login information for my pen name "Kirish" to save my life. Incredibly frustrating. It is nice to see that I'm not the only one who's coming back to this world.

Good luck with your updates and if you would like any help, or just advice/opinions I'd be glad to help.

Cheers! *sips wine while still chuckling about "blue balls"*
VampireQueen4 chapter 3 . 11/1/2015
LOVIN IT!
blaquerein chapter 2 . 10/29/2015
I like the revision! Keep it up!
Maia.Ander chapter 2 . 10/21/2015
It's wonderful to hear from you, and it's wonderful to hear that you're going to be rewritting this story! I have read this fic so many years ago, and really liked at that time! And the rewritten ver. I already loving it!
Anxious for the next chap!
ヽ(ε)ノ
shakingfromtherain chapter 1 . 10/18/2015
So far, I like it! Please revise all the chapters.
sia - gomo01 chapter 12 . 10/3/2015
REVISE ALL CHAPTERS PLEASE! ENJOYED THE FIRST ONE
limevox chapter 1 . 9/30/2015
I remember first reading this fic when I was about 13 too, and it was actually one of the the fics that started it all - the whole fanfiction era, back in its heyday. For me at least.

That being said, I still hold the original story close to heart, as innocent as it was - it read more like the cartoon and I guess I have some nostalgic love for it as well. Hope you kept a copy of the original work, 13 year old me would read the crap out of it, again.