Reviews for Accounts From the Tower
Guest chapter 11 . 2/8/2018
I loved the end. Raven did not step forward to confront love, because she feared looking upon her eyes. Instead she lashed out, troubled. "You're depressing."

"I am broken."

Raven frowned, "who broke me?"

Both continued to watch the ocean. "You did."
It’s sooo poetic and poignant.
Kelpie chapter 15 . 6/20/2017
You should do a truth or dare one
noxofsoul chapter 15 . 2/22/2015
This is sad :((((
noxofsoul chapter 8 . 2/22/2015
THATS MY NAME! ALEXA. NO ONE EVER USES MY NAME IN STORIES!
StarCatchers42 chapter 15 . 1/6/2013
Is Beast Boy dead? And Raven's just seeing things? Yeesh, BB seriously needs to stop dying. Poor Raven. Oh well. *Moves on with life.* Good job, though.
titanfan45 chapter 10 . 9/7/2009
Enjoyable chapter. I'll keep my completely opposite views regarding this subject to my Pepsi loving self.
titanfan45 chapter 7 . 9/7/2009
That's one way to send someone to the fridge!
titanfan45 chapter 5 . 9/7/2009
A fitting end for such an idividual.
titanfan45 chapter 4 . 9/7/2009
Everyone should have a helpful friend like Beastboy. :)
titanfan45 chapter 3 . 9/7/2009
Nothing worse than the flu. I hope never to have it again.
titanfan45 chapter 2 . 9/7/2009
Starfire trying to console Beastboy was a riot.
titanfan45 chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
This has been on my favorites list for sometime and I just now realised I never reviewed. This first chapter was great, now I remember why it's on my favorites list! Looking forward to rereading the whole thing.
memyselfandi chapter 15 . 12/6/2008
This fic is one of the better oneshot collections around - so hurry up and update it. Please!
TheWatcherandReader chapter 15 . 5/1/2008
Some good stuff here. Keep on updating.
suzako chapter 15 . 12/10/2007
just read number 15... I think I'm gonna cry in my little emo corner... ç_ç that was... that was so awfully sad! How could you do that? I HATE you! T_T *sobs hysterically* it was so beautiful! No, terrible! No, beautifully terrible! You're cruel! ç_ç but still it is so damn amazing... .