Reviews for Accounts From the Tower
troubled-ego chapter 11 . 2/17/2004
You may just write short stories, but they are very good. Update soon or just take your time I won't rush you.
reggaeshiko-tama chapter 1 . 2/17/2004
Coolfic.I also want to just let you know that when it comes to KND, that people also like 4\5 pairings and also pairing some of the KND with members from Delightful Children from Down the Lane (at least i do-i am so FLAWED!).
Anyway i'm also interested in Psychology too and how different situations affect not only our state of mind but also our actions. Also i have a high interest of how trauma not only affects our conscious self, but also our unconscious self and how it affects not only the person who is directly suffering from the trauma but their friends and other people around them as this person reactions positively, negately or indiiferent as a result of the trauma that they've experienced.
I notice that you have a Teen titans fic. I have a cool one too called "It Happens", please review it (oh and its the sequel to "Get Away" so you might want to look at tyhat too if your interested).
Guest chapter 2 . 2/11/2004
Please write more soon
Guest chapter 1 . 2/9/2004
Please...let all of this hatred of Terra not come...I hate bashing...
silent H chapter 11 . 2/6/2004
very good...i like this one the best (besides robin and star watching the TV).
i liked how she talked to all of her emotions and stuff...very good. keep this up, i wanna read more.
silent H
Carrot The LuvMachine chapter 11 . 2/6/2004
wow...you're an awesome writer! I hope you continue this! I know it doesn't seem much like a whole story, but it kinda does...in a sense...anyway, i love it all the same
Carrot The LuvMachine chapter 9 . 2/6/2004
I LOVED ALL OF YOUR ONESHOTS! They're so funny! Espically the one about the egg, and the one about Beast Boy being a dog. I espically love this chapter though, I'm a HUGE Rae n BB fan, and u wrote this perfectly, it's so cute!
The Mad shoe chapter 11 . 2/6/2004
Strange, good but strange.
Dragonmaster01 chapter 11 . 2/2/2004
Ai! Please update soon!
Mystically-Charmed chapter 11 . 1/30/2004
no offense...but i hate terra. I mean I LOVE BB/R
I HATE and DISPISE BB/T. If the creaters of
Teen Titans put BB/T, I am so going to quit watching TT.
Sorry just got mad at Terra. I hope she becomes bad guy. Anyway, great fic! Can't wait till next chap. I love the action and drama here!
Alys chapter 11 . 1/30/2004
**Alys' lower lip trembles.**
That was so...sad.
**Alys whimpers.**
That was beautiful. I liked the poem. Who wrote it? Did you write it? Well, anyway...that ending...oh...that was so...so...
**Alys bursts out into sobs and cannot finish her sentence...**
Ocdsugar chapter 11 . 1/30/2004
AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME!AWE-you get the picture! Did I mention this is the best story I've EVER read?
RangerH chapter 11 . 1/30/2004
Very good. This was the first time reading your entire fic. On a scale of 1-10 I would give it a 9. Hope to see more.
IAMINSANE1227 chapter 10 . 1/27/2004
i love it when people make raven do things she would never do. its so funny
229 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »