Reviews for Accounts From the Tower
Raven's Secret chapter 10 . 8/6/2007
I am the only one in my family who drinks diet coke. my rules:

1. if i drink the last can (which i always do) i ask mom to buy me more.

2. amen to your rule!

3. i sadly do not know the diet coke song

4. w00t to your rule!

5. no kidding. pop fountain stuff sucks

6. you a northerner? i'm from Pennsylvania, and we all call it pop up here. w00t to the yanks!

i hate regular pop of any kind, and all Pepsi products (besides diet dr. pepper) should die.

RAVEN IS THE TRAITOR! down with Pepsi! down with Pepsi drinkers! we should form an angry mob and burn all Pepsi cans! burning aluminum is fun...mulahulahuha! (my evil laugh. lol)

kk, enough randomness. this is really good. can't wait to finish it!
Raven's Secret chapter 2 . 8/6/2007
oh my god. i laughed so hard! starfire should tell that chick story to silkie as a bedtime story. it is so comforting and happy...lol. that was great!
Luna Rapunzel chapter 15 . 7/9/2006
Aw, no more? Shame, really- you're a great writer.

Oh, and stop messing with my mind in that last paragraph. -head swims-
Luna Rapunzel chapter 14 . 7/9/2006
XD... that was a great one, for sure.
Luna Rapunzel chapter 13 . 7/9/2006
That's my second favorite so far- best was the mall one.

Oh, and I do read the author's notes... even though they were posted, like, two years ago or something.
Luna Rapunzel chapter 12 . 7/9/2006
xDD
Luna Rapunzel chapter 10 . 7/9/2006
Haha, great one. By the way-

"Cyborg rolled his eyes. 'No, they don’t, they both taste disgusting.'"

I SO agree with that. Pepsi isn't as bad, though, because Coke is what my mom gives me when I have the throw-up flu, and gross pop is better than gross pop which reminds you of puking.
Luna Rapunzel chapter 9 . 7/9/2006
Very sweet. :)
Luna Rapunzel chapter 8 . 7/9/2006
Excellent.
Luna Rapunzel chapter 5 . 7/9/2006
"(did you know that the first episode of season two- no, I won‘t spoil it for anyone)"

Spoil it! Spoil it!

Anyways, VERY deep one-shot you've got there. Not much else to say, aside from the fact that it's got me feeling introspective.
Luna Rapunzel chapter 4 . 7/9/2006
Laughing aloud at this one.
Luna Rapunzel chapter 3 . 7/9/2006
Cute at the end, well-written throughout. And I forgot to add this to last chapter's review:

"BOOM! (See? That was supposed to be the bellow of thunder, it’s one of ‘em omonano… amonpia… fancy words that represent a sound like- eh, you get the point)"

Onomatopoeia, you mean? (And I got that spelling down even without the help of my spellchecker. Dumb seventh grade English vocabulary. We had to think deeply about Rikki Tikki Tavi... how lame is that...?)
Luna Rapunzel chapter 2 . 7/9/2006
-laughs very loudly-
Luna Rapunzel chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
Haha... loved the ending to Numero Uno. Cyborg is so odd sometimes.
samuraigurl1213 chapter 15 . 6/17/2006
Its very good, but do not answer reviews on your story sheet or someone might report you!

-Em