Reviews for Accounts From the Tower
Ryuu no Taiyo chapter 15 . 5/29/2005
I've read this last one before...I have a tendency to read like the last chapter of a story when I'm just surfing randomly...But this time I read everything! They are all really awesome! Amazing. Wow. Booya!
Ace of Aces 2.0 chapter 15 . 3/20/2005
Is this complete? Cause if not, update soon!
Fire of ice chapter 15 . 2/26/2005
wow...rather sad...hopefully not foreshadowing...I LOVE IT!
VeelaChic chapter 15 . 2/21/2005
So cuteness.

All da chapters were awesome.
J-to chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
I really loved reading all of these accounts. You have a great understanding of the characters, and a nice contrast between comedy and seriousness. I'm not sure if you're done with this or not, but I look forward to further glimpses into the life of the Titans
Hikari Moriyaku chapter 15 . 12/23/2004
Awe, no more?

Hikari_Moriyaku_Raven
Ballerina Terminator chapter 15 . 11/30/2004
Well, I must say that chapter 15 was... wow. I mean it, really I do. The end to that had me staring at the computer screen for a couple of moments before I suddenly started crying. Now that I've recovered from that rather unexpected bout with depression, I would like to say that was exceptional and the last paragraph is... wow. I'm going to go take some Zoloft now.
Lovely White Violets chapter 9 . 11/15/2004
I love your take on the Raven and Beast Boy relationship. They seem to be very close to each other, and I love that.
Lovely White Violets chapter 15 . 11/11/2004
Such wonderful beautiful pieces! I especially love the BB/Rae chapters.
The Mad shoe chapter 15 . 10/2/2004
Dude, sweet and deep.
cc chapter 6 . 9/10/2004
I just needed to ::squee:: at chapter six, "TV", in textual form. Carry on.
Soldier of Darkness chapter 15 . 9/4/2004
Okay, I KNEW I would start crying...again...after re-reading chapter 15. *sobs* Love it...even if it's sad...I'm sitting here at 3 AM and crying. Lovely...

Funniest chapter had to be chapter 2. I was doubled over with laughter the entire time. :D I also liked chapter 3. But chapter 15 just blew my mind away...almost literally...*STILL crying and sniffling as I write this* Oh, I want to see some happy BBRae next time! Favorite couple...*sniffs again* Good job...
Unbidden Terror chapter 15 . 8/16/2004
the last one was SAD! :(
JAkkEd-UP chapter 15 . 8/9/2004
this chapter practically broke my heart. you did a great job on all of your chapters. :)
OrlandoRoKsMYworld chapter 15 . 7/25/2004
omg! I love these stories so much! The last chapter in the airport was so funny! Hehe! *Laughs insanely* BTW the mall one was great too-I could seriously see Raven working at Hot Topic
229 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »