Reviews for Beautiful
Esquirella chapter 1 . 12/11/2003
LOLOLOL! VERY cool, Heart! I love the set up and the payoff is a blast!
Jeff's favourite skittle chapter 1 . 12/11/2003
Oh GOD! I wanna laugh and coo that this is so XTREMELY cute I can't help it *loud awwa's fill the room* Cannot get this smile off my face! That was too cool dudette, what an amazing bet! I have been waiting forever to see some Matt/Jeff slash out of you girl, and I finally got my wish! That was extremely sweet and cute and fills up daydreams of the Hardy Boyz dressing up as girls...but I wanna hear more about what happened on the dressing room floor *LOL* Sick minded for a youngster, I know.
Heart's, I am DEMANDING and DYING for a sequel or ANOTHER Matt and Jeff ficcy, please? You wrote Jeff well in My Immortal, and this was no exception to your greatness. I liked the little phrases like "a few shades brighter than the sun" and I swooned when Matt said Jeff was looking hot, and the pose that struck at the end! PLEASE OH PLEASE write another Jeff/Matt..I can just imagine how hot things could get!
~Fan and Drooling~
~Jeff's Favourite Skittle~
xtremediva chapter 1 . 12/11/2003
Very well done. It was cute and funny. Man, I wish I could really see a picture of those two dressed like that. And, Shannon is way too cute to dress up like that manbeast Brittany Spears, lol. I hope your feeling a better, and keep up the great work.
Cat Lea Takersdarkone chapter 1 . 12/10/2003
This was great I never laughed so hard. I have tears running down my face. This was just wonderful. But damn what I wouldn't do to see Shannon Dressed as Brittany and Brian dressed as Hillary Duff. Now would that be something?
Generic Chimera chapter 1 . 12/10/2003
:: chokes ::
:: cough, falls off chair holding stomach ::
Oh god...I never knew it would end up like that! But yay! Can I foresee a sequel of Shannon and Spanky getting their just desserts? Shannon as Britney...ha. Okay. Need to calm down before someone comes to investigate the werd noises.
Love (especially for finishing this!)
devilangelchick chapter 1 . 12/10/2003
wow great chapter! really mind blowing! for a first time, it was great! see? you really are the best of the best
Skittles Sisters chapter 1 . 12/10/2003
Great fic, I love the part about Matt puting on make-up. Now that is something to look too...lo.
Super B of