Reviews for The Runaway Express
Rika24 chapter 10 . 3/17/2005
hey i love the great detail u put in the story! btw i've translated the runaway express a while back & it's on my site please continue translating the adventurer's battle.
Ruki and Tremors chapter 10 . 9/9/2004
It is cool that you translated the movie. It was awsome!
digimaniac-falkor3 chapter 10 . 7/2/2004
dm: *sniffle* genius, pure genuis...

Nuriko: so you know, she is a rukato fan.

dm: oh yeah. RUKATO ITSUMADEMO!

Nuriko: -_-;; yeah...

dm: anyhoos, this was an awesome story to read. the one part i couldnt believe was rika saying pretty.

Nuriko: the only part?

dm: yeah. weird, huh? anyhoos, i loved this written version. thanks for informing those tamers fans who dont know japanese yet.

Nuriko: note the yet.

dm: yeah, always note the yet. TAMERS AND RUKATO ITSUMADEMO! ciao!
digimaniac-falkor3 chapter 2 . 5/25/2004
dm: awesome! i cant understand japanese yet, nor has the movie come out in america yet, so this rocks! it also stars rika, my fav character! must read more now. ciao!
GearFried The Iron Angel chapter 10 . 1/13/2004
Great story, I'm impressed. You got some resolve in you that I hope u put to good use.
ominix chapter 10 . 1/10/2004
i loved your story. can you do it again?
Cyberwolf chapter 10 . 1/7/2004
(cheers) Nice ending, nice ending! Tres kawaii. Notice how I manage to mangle and misuse three languages at once. ;;
Well, it's easy to explain the Rukato/Jurato mixup. THe answer is: Takato's a stud. Hehehehe. _ Seriously, though, a lot of animes have a lot of mixed-signals stuff going on. Why not Digimon? After the previous two Goggleheads didn't get the girls, either of them, can't the Gogglehead have good luck for once?
JK. (huggles a disgruntled looking Taichi and Daisuke)
Actually it reminds me of this Tamers fanart I saw once, it had Ruki and Juri glaring at each other (complete with angry sparking!) while both offering a sweatdropping Takato nicely-wrapped presents.
And it does seem to me it is more Rukato than anything else.
Cyberwolf chapter 9 . 1/6/2004
Since I'm a rabidly Rukato fan, I guess I ought to hurl a tomato. But then again, you're only supposed to do that to _bad_ work...and this isn't. _
And since I haven't seen the movie, I'm not altogether qualified to make analyses, but it didn't seem that Ryuki to me. I mean, she cried out _Takato's_ (ok, ok: Gallantmon's) name, not Ryo's.
rant start/...yes, I am hopelessly biased against Ryo. Every element that could possibly prejudice me against him is there. He's this super-powerful character who shows up mid-series. When I watched other animes and this happened I got so...ticked off. It's like an official-sanctioned Gary Stu. /end rant.
And kudos again to pretty cool Biomerge descriptions.
Cyberwolf chapter 8 . 1/6/2004
I forgot to mention these things: first, that Yamaki's scene coordinating the trains is awfully familiar. Was it like the one seen in Gatekeepers? Or Detective Conan? Or more that I don't know...? hmm...
Another: Takato called Ruki idiot. I will now go and laugh madly for several minutes. _
DigiDestined of Courage chapter 10 . 12/23/2003
Awesome translation, and amazing story. Keep up the good work, and as for your story-make sure it's Rukato! Rukato itsumademo!
K9 The First chapter 3 . 12/22/2003
I've been thinkin'. And I've decided to stop reading this. Nothing personal, I would just like to read the script. However, I can't WAIT(to be king!*ROTFL*) to read your second Digimon Tamers season thing (I've 20 bucks that has Jurato and Ryuki written AL OVER IT!) Just be careful. I've read season fics that ab-SOLUTLY SUCKED! S-U-C-K! SUCK! And if you need another digimon charicter, you'll find 'im in my old reveiws for D3fan's fic 'The Baby Cronicals'. Also, if you consider adding a certin digimonxdigimon couple I LOVE!(Renuil, RenamonXGuilmon) Then add this to his stuff:
MegaMetalGreymon(thats his name) is worried that Renamon STILL dosen't have a mate, boyfriend, ANYTHING, at age 18,(the Digital World has different view's on the time of taking a spouce the we do) so he's ALWAYS trying to get Renamon and Guilmon together.
.: Going as far as swiching the BOYS/GIRLS WASHROOM sign so that Guilmon walks in on Renamon and vise-virsa.
And the beauty of it is, you can use that wether it's a Rukato OR a Jurato! AND I WON'T CARE! 'Couse I usually don't let Rukato bother me(usually) to the point of getting in my way at the chance of a decent Renuil.
K9The First chapter 4 . 12/22/2003
Well yeah, maybe. But story form is pretty much a single track (no pun) stage set-wise. I like to use my imagination
K9 The First chapter 3 . 12/22/2003
(it's still K9) Don't worry, you're not alone. When ever I read someone saying 'Runaway Digimon Express' is solid Rukato, I think the same thing. But I just have to remember that sometimes you feel like you're being atracted to someone when in reality your not.
Alex Warlorn chapter 5 . 12/21/2003
I'm very surprised Takato isn't having flash backs to when Jeri was nothing more than a puppet for the D-Reaper.
Alex Warlorn chapter 6 . 12/21/2003
One tiny complaint, it should be
"I want to sing.”
Instead of
I just want to sing.”
I found a bunch of summeries and image galleries of this, but never a translation.