Reviews for Chance Encounters
1Kiko chapter 5 . 9/6/2013
This was great. I'm glad that you included that last bit where they were in the ship together at the end. Though now my mind is spinning with just how their interaction would change based on the new history you've given them, and I can't help but wish it were all here.

That being said, I am by no means disappointed. I really wasn't sure how you were going to do it, because Riddick obviously can't kill her, but at the same time he couldn't be the one to spare her. That would have messed with the dynamics, and made her too sure of him. This way, she still doesn't really know.

I thought it was great, and I'm so glad I read it. Have you written any other Pitch Blacks?

:] Kiko
atiqa chapter 5 . 7/23/2005
that was one hell of a story.
Lady NeverAfterNon chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
This is a really good fic, I love it.
Eyce Queen chapter 2 . 7/10/2004
I feel like you have the Riddick character down really well. Congrats.
Rien Katrina chapter 5 . 2/26/2004
That was awesome. I like the fact that they met prior to pitch black. I like it better when fry is alive in fics. This story had me hooked for like 5 days...slow reader, I don't have much time so I was hooked for like five days...so please, please write.
ManINblack chapter 5 . 1/20/2004
Damn good story i was in thralled for four days during computer class.
Aria chapter 5 . 9/22/2003
Excellent job with your story! Well-written and

great characterizations! A very enjoyable read!
allie K chapter 5 . 9/13/2003
Oh my god, i loved it. It was everything i hope my own Pitch Black fanfic turns out to be. I am working on mine now. Riddik and fry live, Frys sucicial nad They kiss. Ah romance. You did a great jod explianing the gore. Very good. I look forward to reading more, If you get the hint. (Write some more freaking stories dude)
Colaine chapter 1 . 8/6/2003
Though I am submitting this review rather late, I didn't want to miss the opportunity to tell you how much I enjoyed your story. I also want to compliment you for finally completing it. So often you follow a story and are ultimately left hanging. Kudos. Also, I would really like to read an AU story where Carolyn survives. Given the past relationship you described, it would give you a lot of material to work with.
x-fuse chapter 5 . 7/10/2003
You will write the untold story of Riddick and Carolyn on the planet. Won’t you? Please, please, pretty please. It begging don’t work I can resort to threats to get part 2 of this wonderful fic.
princessdiva06 chapter 1 . 7/6/2003
i really loved this story. i read some parts of it on a different website and i was waiting for the longest time for someone to write the ending. so thanks for doing that for me! oh by the way, you really should write a sequel to the story!
rain chapter 3 . 7/5/2003
soo far this has been a really well written story! this is prolly so far my favorite story of pitch black! i love the idea of the story and how Fry and Riddick keep on looking at each other! its a stroke of brilliance on how u r writing this! keep up the great work!
JMJ chapter 5 . 7/4/2003
I love this fic.
abraxis chapter 5 . 7/4/2003
This was very interesting and enjoyable. I like your style of writing and the way you write Riddick and Carolyn. It activates that little gut tick that says this is right. I would love to see you carry this on into PB. No change in the spoken words and actions but how it might effect both Riddick's and Carolyn's internal dialogues. How flashbacks to this could have caused them to behave as they did. Just an idea.
l.a chapter 4 . 5/20/2003
no, please don't stop! i'm anxiously awaiting the next part of this story! i like what you've done so far, it's organized and effective, and has an interesting plot. please continue!