Reviews for Didn't Stand a Chance
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
A great story. I liked the part where Sara and Catherine were talking about Gil.
Miku Siran chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
hahahah nice!
D.M.A.S chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
I still love you fo that one ... it makes me happy right now.. and thats what I need
Jenuine chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
That was hateful. but it was funny. and it leaves Warrick for sara.
Serena chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
ghghghghgh...Ah-Ah! What I wouldn't give for seeing her face! It's so funny..."SO, When exactly *did* I ask you out?"...mauhauahuahauhauhaua
Kat chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
Cute! Very cute. None of this "I love you" gushy stuff that I can't quite see Cath and Gris doing. Brava! Very clever and witty.
AidenB chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
You meanie! You hate Sara don't cha!
HollyShannensAngel chapter 1 . 6/20/2004
Brillaint, cracked me up as well.
kgb-willows chapter 1 . 1/2/2004
Cute. But Sara is not THAT evil... ;)
Blue Eyed Soul chapter 1 . 12/13/2003
Totally loved this! Can't beleive you got ANY negative reviews, because this was short and incredibly funny! Not to mention, totally true to character.
So let those nasty G/S-ers say what they wanna say- we know 'It's all GOd' :P
Nito chapter 1 . 12/12/2003
Short & Sweet. Then again, anything involving Grissom makes me happy. *wink*
redJellyBean chapter 1 . 12/12/2003
I'm a total G/C shipper.. the thought of him with Sara makes me icky.. but I wasn't feeling this too much. Probably because it was really hard to picture actually happening.. the path the show seems to slowly be leaning towards is unfortunately not in the G/C direction. A girl can dream though right? *sigh*
Cherryred chapter 1 . 12/12/2003
Totally out of character.. but then again, all G/C fics are! :-) I'm not partial to any ship (I know, rare for a CSI fan!) but I never really got the whole G/C thing.. no attraction that I can see. As a story, it was well-written and the idea was cute!
Alyx7 chapter 1 . 12/11/2003
Hoohoo-ouch...poor Sara. That *sucks*-asking a guy out and finding one of your friends already (well, technically, it'd be "already") asked him out? Oh yeah. That's about as far from 'fun' as you can get.
Even if it is on a bet.
The '"So when exactly *did* I ask you out?"' was hilarious.
Not to mention kinda mean...well, if you're Sara, anyway...
Oh, and just so it's completely clear what side of the fence I'm on-I do like it...even if I don't like fics where Sara's made out to be a
b!tch...