Reviews for Caveat Emptor
anamaric17 chapter 14 . 12/30/2008
i just read and made this one of my favorite stories. i love the plot and the chemistry you touched on with jack and anamaria.
cornflakesnobowl chapter 14 . 2/3/2007
i loved it. i love Jack/Ana fics.
AB Firestar chapter 14 . 12/29/2006
yet another beautiful work of art. its so cleverly planned out, written so nicely, i just freakin' love it!
Meggie Dodge chapter 14 . 8/19/2006
Entertaining throughout, this one, with plenty of surprises. I specially enjoyed Anamaria's ruminations on the change Jack has made in the way she relates to her captain, with the conflict between her letting him go his own daft way and her trying to protect him from some of his excesses. What hooked me hardest, though, was the author's note/recapitulation at the start of Chapter 6. Never has a run-on sentence made me giggle so hard, or actually cheer for each additional phrase achieved without punctuation.
fireblazie chapter 14 . 5/31/2006
I love you.

I really do. I've spent happy hours reading over your Jack/Ana fics and they're all just so goshdarned good and perfect that if Jack/Ana don't turn out to be a real couple, I think I'll go cry.

(By the way, looking over the cast and credits of the second POTC movie on some site, Anamaria ain't in there. Shall we start an angry mob?)

I absolutely adore your stories. Look forward to more, if your muse permits!
jackysparrow chapter 14 . 2/14/2006
WOW! wonderul story. you did a great job. keep up the outstaning job!
jackysparrow chapter 12 . 1/6/2006
WOW! This story is getting better and better. I wish i could read more now cause I'm so hooked on this story! Keep writing great stories!

jS
Jackysparrow chapter 4 . 1/3/2006
so far so good! Cant wait 2 read on!
an-angel-in-hell chapter 14 . 5/7/2005
great fic, me like! the whole demon-in-head thing was hillarious!
otherhawk chapter 14 . 9/20/2004
Fantastic ending to the story. Sorry it took me so long to get round to reviewing.
Starzangel chapter 14 . 9/5/2004
Hehe! The orange boat again! Hehe!

This is a wonderful story and I'm sorry to see it end.

Keep up the great writing,

Starzangel.
geekmama chapter 14 . 9/4/2004
A charming ending to a great story. Congratulations on completing it!
JackFan2 chapter 14 . 9/3/2004
It's... it's... over. No more? Just a wee bit more? Please? I will if you will *stares hopefully*

Well, i still say this was one of your best stories EVER. Great characterization of Jack and Ana. The characters were naturally whitty and VERY well done! I was reading back over some of your older stuff and it's amazing how you've grown in your characterizations. You have a very deft and light touch when it comes to writing Jack. You've a heavily charged, edgy and loving way of writing Ana. So wonderful seeing them come together throughout your stories. That's why, your PotCverse became MY PotCverse. Brilliant the influence you've had over me since we first met.

INdeed, until next time, but don't wait to long.
Unruhe chapter 14 . 9/2/2004
WOW. That was an AMAZING story! Fantastic! The mystery and suspense was great. Good luck with future stories!
cal chapter 14 . 9/1/2004
YAY! a new chapter! i'm torn though! on one hand, i'm of course elated that you've posted. but on the other hand, i'm so *sad* that the tale has come to an end! :( this is so bittersweet! okay, okay, before i get too emotional (who *me*?), let me stop & go on to the review...that was a very cute hook! the line was funny & made more so because it was *Jack* that was the one speaking it! :) i laughed when i read it because i could almost hear Jack's sense of incredulous disgust when he asked Will the question. i thought that maybe the pirate was hoping for a more "glorious" death. :) poor Jack! RETIREMENT? that hunk of burning pirate love ain't even close to 65! :) i *knew* that Norry was in on it! :) i laughed when i read that Jack was asking if Will if Ana really thougt that Jack was going to adhere to the deal that she'd brokered with Norry. typical Jack, typical pirate! :) after all, it's not like *he* was the one that struck the accord, right? :) YAY! i LOVED it when Ana pounced on her man! YUM! pirate love! :) i thought Jack's little joke was cute too, even if his lady didn't! :) i thought it was very funny when Jack was thankful that least Liz had laughed his joke, before he realized that she could've been laughing the blow to the head that he'd received! :) i thought it was also cute when Jack was thinking about all those "damn" things. you think that he resented his captivity much, hmm? :) *sigh* i LOVED it when Jack wrapped his arm around Miss Ana & leaned in closer to her! is it me or is it getting hot in here? :) oh! i was surprised that Jack was thinking (seriously?) about Will taking over the Pearl! ahem! what about his able-bodied first mate? i laughed when Jack was mentioning the prospective first mate for the Pearl's new captain. i was fully expecting the expectant mother to launch herself Jack & give him an Ana-worthy slap! :) i laughed Jack's funny line when he mentioned the Turners & their sudden intrest in multiplication. :) that was a very cute & funny line! :) i was amused by Jack's thoughts when his comment reminded him that there was a question regarding his status as a father-to-be. i wanted to know how he was so certain that he & Ana weren't expecting! (this is the perfect opening for an extremely crude joke about Jack having enough experience to be a gynecologist!) i was a little disappointed when Ana firmly told Jack that they weren't expecting! :( the only thing better than pirate love is a pirate *baby*! :) i rolled my eyes when Jack was clearly relieved that he wasn't going to be a daddy -yet! :) OMG! that was an AWESOME ending! :) that was so bleeping PERFECT! :) it was a sweet little tie-in to your Jack & Ana universe! :) if some of your new readers don't get it, i feel sorry for them 'cause they don't know what they're missing! :) i'm glad that they kept the "Love Boat"! :) but i must admit that i'm a little curious as to where they keep it when they're not using it! :) EW! i just got a horrible mental picture! :( i had a flash of Gibbs & or Cotton or one of the other rag-tag pirates using the "Love Boat"! :( hopefully Jack & Ana have a good disenfectant on hand! :) YAY! CONGRATULATIONS ON YET ANOTHER FINE TALE! :) you shall be receiving the standard cyber roses (red, 1 dozen) & exspensive chocolates (remember, if you're allergic, i'll sacrifice & eat 'em myself!) that i send to my wonderful Jack & Ana authors when they've finished penning their tales! :) can't wait for your wondrful muse to latch onto another Jack & Ana story! :) keep up the great work & please post us more & soon! :)