Reviews for A Feast for the Senses
Moo chapter 5 . 4/28
Nice stuff. :)
Moo chapter 4 . 4/28
Oh my God. The emotion in this one, the memories of Sirius were too much. I was nearly in tears by the end.
Therealmsblack chapter 4 . 11/27/2014
I actually cried when reading this ;( Excellently written, though.
Greeniron chapter 5 . 11/24/2014
Lovely story!
born to lose 7 chapter 5 . 8/18/2013
gah. I love this story... it's perfect. You're such a talented writer, talented enough to cry very real tears along with Tonks and Remus. Also I love that Remus calls Tonks 'sweerheart' , I don't know why, but I do. :)
MuggleCreator chapter 5 . 7/3/2013
Well. Great stuff.
Very intense.
Lulu 7 chapter 5 . 3/14/2012
Very sweet. Good and in character, which is pretty hard for this pair!
Sonya Rivers chapter 5 . 9/6/2011
Great story! Thanks for writing!
CookiesAndStorms chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
i love this story, really good job. it actually gave me shivers at times. I love Lupin/Tonks, and you've captured them pretty much perfectly.
grindylow07 chapter 3 . 1/5/2011
Wow, you have such a beautiful way with words.
yourbeautifulnightmare chapter 5 . 11/7/2010
"It was true really, what they said about older men. Not that Remus was ancient, she hastily corrected herself, but he certainly wasn't seventeen, and he'd proved it."

perfect. perfect characterisation - just how I'd image Remus to be.
Loyal Hufflepuff Anne chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Great Story
CocoaCollidoscope chapter 2 . 7/5/2009
Haha, not if the first years were the Golden Trio!
CocoaCollidoscope chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
SEXY. And so innocent. I love reading about the start of an attraction, especially between these two.
lemke chapter 5 . 10/31/2008
Beautiful story. I really liked how you used all 5 senses.

I have to admit that I liked the first chapter most of all. I found it interesting that you used menstrual blood as the focus for scent, and that Remus identified it so acutely.

It was a nice touch; not many writers think of things like that, or have such an open perspective to 'think like the wolf'. Enough rambling though. Great fic.