Reviews for A Feast for the Senses
oceancitygirl chapter 5 . 1/20/2006
Very good! I liked it a lot. Go Remus/Tonks! I love the way you incorporated samosas. I love them. Yummy.

I also wanted your reviews to round up to a nice 100 :D.

lol

~S*B
Bardlover chapter 5 . 12/5/2005
Aww...I love your take on Remus/Tonks.
spoons are for marmalade skies chapter 5 . 11/16/2005
!

i have been looking for this story since it first came out. a friend of mine and i read it ages ago and LOVED it, save for the unfortunate last chapter, but lost it in the brambles of cyberspace. their crying together was the most intimate thing you could possibly have writted and it should have ended there.

but other than that...

love your story, and your characters, and your references and pairings and writing and everything! it's great! we love it! good work!
selsdon chapter 5 . 8/10/2005
Dude AWESOME!
humhallelujah chapter 5 . 8/10/2005
Aw, this was great. A little short, but full and wonderful. Good job!
Tonks Moonlight chapter 5 . 8/7/2005
Just love it!

great fic, I love this characters I also like the way you describe each of the senses just a word PERFECT!
Mrs.Moony86 chapter 5 . 8/2/2005
Great fic! I loved it! Please write more soon!
sprite chapter 5 . 7/30/2005
You've got such an interesting take on Tonks, with the idea that her real form is actually very plain-looking and easy to overlook. I liked the final scene a lot. I also really liked the way you handled their discussion about Sirius's death. Very nice piece.
Lilyp chapter 5 . 7/28/2005
I loved the first chapter at the Sugar Quill and came here for the rest of it. It's really good. I loved it.
Calcifersgrl chapter 5 . 7/26/2005
Just one word: Lovely.

Actually, maybe I need to get in a few more words: humorous and touching. You really made the characters shine. Hurrah for Lupin/Tonks!
Divine Dark Angel chapter 5 . 7/25/2005
That was of the awesome, like whoa. Do we get a sequel?
SeaWench chapter 5 . 7/19/2005
Just lovely - and canon now! You capture the characters beautifully.
Wade Scott chapter 5 . 7/5/2005
Fan-freakin'-tastic. I loved the exercise and you pulled it off. It's making my teeth sweat with envy.
Siorsa chapter 5 . 6/5/2005
Every time I read this, it's like stumbling across some half-forgotten treasure. I forget it exists, come across it in my wanderings, start reading - and then squeal! It's THE story! Sigh...
Calliope Jones chapter 5 . 4/28/2005
Brilliant! Absolutely fecking brilliant!
130 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »