Reviews for A Feast for the Senses
Haley J. The Bat chapter 5 . 4/20/2005
I've just reread this fic, and I wanted to tell you just how beautiful it is. This one has stuck with me, and I always recommend it to T/R shippers. Thank you for creating something so beautiful and memorable.
deews chapter 5 . 4/3/2005
Hurray! Someone understands that Tonks, while funny and slightly insane, has a serious side!

Anyway, this was great. As usual. :) Don't know what else to say, really, except good on you. :)
mercutio-rane chapter 1 . 3/9/2005
I can't remember if I reviewed this before, but I'm going to review it again, because I want to dunk it in my favorites box! :) I truly love this story and love your take on Remus and Tonks. :)
otahyoni chapter 4 . 11/12/2004
Can I just say again how much I love this story? Chapter Two is the weakest (I find the vision just the teensiest bit hokey), but Four and Five are magnificent. Especially Four. Ah. Five wanders off a bit on the whole Barren/Prophylactic Charm thing. I think you could skip straight from her 100-88 speech to his "you're taking a lot on with me" and that would keep the flow and mood intact.

This story makes me happy. [hums]
otahyoni chapter 5 . 8/31/2004
Second time I've read this, and it's just as good as I remember. Just what I needed. :) Thanks.
Rubine Goslay chapter 5 . 8/16/2004
Really really good story. super-high quality. I liked the first 2 chapters best, 3 was still good, chapters 4 and 5 a little depressing. Your Tonks was perfect. Lupin was a little too closed off. Cheerio.
ebony-kiena chapter 5 . 8/13/2004
I was rather hesitant to read this ship, as I've always been rather.. dumbfounded at the age difference.. However, if this fic dosen't convert people to this ship nothing will.

Absoulutely lovely story.
ivy Gracie chapter 1 . 8/6/2004
Gracie here-

ivy pointed me this way, and your fic was everything she promised! I'm stunned at how well you've done this whole thing, and only in five short chapters. Ch 1 was especially beautifully done - who'd've thunk something like... the woman smell... could be so sexy? And the rest is just as wonderful.

Oh dear, I'm gushing. Well, if one can't gush over R/T, than what is there TO gush over?

Thanks for a delightful escape!
True chapter 5 . 7/23/2004
Wonderful story! :)
calmhisteria chapter 5 . 7/9/2004
I recently joined fanfiction and am relieved to have found quite a few good writers-you definitely included. I really like your stories and they help, as many of us are attempting to fill the all to familiar void left by the absense of the sixth book. I hadn't actually read the harry potter books since around fifth grade and those were only the first three. My best friends were, ok, obsessed(theyve read the books all like i dunno more times than they can count, upwards of seventeen is my guess) and they made, well, urged me strongly to read the rest of the series and I seriously read straight through the fourth without a break, not even for meals or showers; As for the fifth-i got engulfed by that one too, and yesterday i sat down to read the third again. I discovered my love for the books. Your Portrayl of the characters does them justice and stays true to their spirits, as well as personalities. I can say that, in particular, i like this story because i never put much thought into a relationship between Tonks and Lupin and you made the link realistic-or believable. I like unlikely pairs and I guess we can all relate to Tonks and Lupin, all in all this is a great story.

-Mel

P.S I apologize for giving you my life story
annie penrose chapter 5 . 6/27/2004
**sigh**

what a treat. beautifully written and just...lovely.

~ivy (of ivy & Gracie)
ScratchEP chapter 5 . 6/27/2004
Well, there we go there is another one! And just as sweet, although, not suprisingly considering it takes place during the war, less funny. But The amount and quality of these chapters more than make up for this. Thank you for writing this fantastic fanfiction!
Christina chapter 5 . 6/22/2004
Feck! *sigh* That was brilliant! Well written, and very seductive.

You should write more!

M

Christina
Viper chapter 5 . 6/5/2004
Why is it that Remus stories are, as a general rule, so much better written than Sirius stories? The mighty Viper is impressed. Kudos. Oh but as a reference for next time, your story seemed nowehere near an R rating. Prenancy talk and smoochy boochies does not an R make. Not that that's really a problem, but you know. How about a little more smoochies for next time? Just a suggestion, not a crit.
Quillitch chapter 5 . 4/19/2004
Excellent! I'm in love! oh, wow. ;-)
130 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »