Reviews for Tonight
gabsta chapter 2 . 10/3/2009
fab and i hope there is a sequel.
KatSin chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
wow... *cant wait to see what happens* _
Twitterpated Rogue chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
That was just beautiful. I haven't heard that song but I need to go find it now. Very hot. I love the whole idea of them just pretending to hate each other but really being lovers on the sly.
Wanda W chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
I can't believe this was your first fic! This is amazing and sensual and really just sucks the reader right in. I'm off to read more now!

Wanda
Frek chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
Wow that was really great. I didnt expect to find such an interesting plot idea in a songfic, wonderful! I'm such a sucker for ROMY what can I say. Thanks so much for the great fic, i look forward to reading the sequel!

The One and Only

Frek
NaijaStrawberrie chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
GREAT! wow, i'm late in reviewing! D
The WolvGambit chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
Very good! Wonderful!
Orion Kohaishu chapter 2 . 10/4/2004
Well, I actually read this fic awhile ago, just thought I'd drop a line and say that i really do LOVE this story! And Enigma (I'm a big fan) and this song - it just feels like sex. I know that sounds wierd, but it's so PERFECT for this piece. Great Job!

~Orion
Cheers Darlin chapter 2 . 8/3/2004
OH! I can't wait for the sequel. It's gonna be veddy lovely, I think.
Chllr107 chapter 2 . 7/22/2004
Aww. How sweet... I luv Romys.
DemonicGambit chapter 2 . 2/29/2004
Yay! I can't wait to see what you're gonna do next!
Kitsune Moonstar chapter 1 . 2/28/2004
Great story. I really liked it. You do a great job of writing a Rogue who is in love and is still in character. I'm looking forward to reading the sequel.
Kit~_
bardsgrl4evr chapter 1 . 2/25/2004
totally love, keep it going, it's has loads of potential. i love it so much already! yah for you,
Wiccamage chapter 2 . 1/26/2004
Bugger!
That was very well written, but quite a disappointment in the end. Fortunately for me, I've already found the companion and I shall be starting on that presently.
Wiccamage
RoguesHeart chapter 2 . 1/7/2004
Hey, I be liking this! Continue por favor! PUHLEASSE! !