Reviews for Head over feet
fraifrai chapter 3 . 11/23/2008
aw... i loved this a lot.

:D a good one. no more chapters needed. lol the ending was funny.
fraifrai chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
aaw thats adorable! im so glad theres more chaps! im faving! :D
Shiro Ryuu chapter 3 . 9/14/2006
*claps* Very interesting! Yes, okay, so it /was/ OOC, but not unbearably so, and it’s still such an adorable pairing, nyaa _ There aren’t enough of these two... I really liked how you wrote that the Ring’s pull on Bakura’s mind basically made him go insane, or amplified all his darkest feelings; it’s an entirely plausible concept, and it makes the whole thing work so nicely!
RainOwl chapter 3 . 2/17/2005

Silvershadowfire chapter 3 . 1/23/2005
Actually, I think it was pretty good.
AngelPrincess17 chapter 3 . 10/5/2004
execellent story!

Amarin Rose chapter 3 . 8/18/2004
I do so love this pairing - and this song. And I didn't think it was all that OOC. Seemed pretty in character for this slightly AU version of them.
Ril chapter 3 . 4/15/2004
; I like it! Very cool!
AbbyNormalitis chapter 3 . 2/25/2004
Ah! That was so cool!no OOCness at all(in sotry's like this there's usually OOCness) Kep writing more of this YY/YB hopefully!
Neferet10210 chapter 3 . 2/17/2004
*dnaces* This is so kawaii! hee hee!
UnderAStormCloud chapter 3 . 1/29/2004
ooc what is that?
i have been seeing it alot, and being a somewhat new (kinda) as in I just started writing now way. So if you could send an email or maybe a review or something, maybe even IM. That would be great. The email thing might not work but will see. Put OCC in the title so I know.
That was a great story, I loved the way you showed the past and put it with the present situation. Its great how you showed their relationship when they were younger. *glomp* *hands you a star* you are my alltime fav author. I love your stories tons and find I can't stop reading them. XD
Thankies muchly
Lightning Sage chapter 3 . 1/24/2004
That was weird. But defintely very cool. I liked the whole Ancient Egypt stuff you laced into the story. Very awesome.
FlitShadowflame chapter 3 . 1/15/2004
but it was fun.
s.h.i.r.o.i.k.e.t.s.u.e.k.i chapter 3 . 1/11/2004
Great story! Strange thing was that I didn't get an email telling me you updated...So I just found out today. *shrug* Anyway, great job as always! I'm looking forward to reading your update on Dancing Snowflakes, Sweet dreams are made of Pocky, and anything else that can be updated! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! (Do you know why I didn't get an email about your updates? o_O I have you already on the Author Alert list...)
Todokanunegai chapter 3 . 1/10/2004
Was not weird and not OOC! It was great!
::squeals and runs in a circle::
Yami: -_-;; Stupid idiot.
Bakura: You said it.
. Hey, I resent that. ::whacks::
Yami&Bakura: xx XX
_ Terrific job, Misura-san!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »