Reviews for A New Arrival
Barranca chapter 12 . 8/12/2008
I just love your OC! Usually I cannot stand them, but you have written Gwen into a real, interesting person. And I'm still laughing at how Adam and Duncan are fretting over her potential choice of boyfriend.
DamMyTears chapter 26 . 12/3/2007
I just found your story and finished reading it. You've done a wonderful job, I've really enjoyed reading it. I like the fact that Methos gets the girl instead of Duncan. I luv Duncan to death, but its about time Methos gets the action. I really hope you decide to finish the story. Thanks for the time and effort. Its been an enjoyable read.
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 26 . 1/2/2007
Woah! What's this? What's the new guy or girl? Gah! This is not good...gotta love Richie. Only he would do something so reckless as to take Gwen home when he knows the boys are all high on her safety. Yeah, I don't want to be in his shoes when Mac or Methos hears about this...if they live long enough.

I can't tell you how much I have enjoyed this story so far! Gwen is such an awesome character and everyone else is perfect. I can practically see the action right before my eyes. Please promise you will update soon. Please. Or I may die...and I ain't Immortal!
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 25 . 1/2/2007
LOL. I always love when Duncan goes into "boy-scout hero" mode. It's so amusing when you compare it to Methos' well, Methos-ness (yes, that's a word cause I just made it up). Gotta love Gwen's reaction. I love how she handles the guys.
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 24 . 1/2/2007
And again, aw! Okay, car-boy was interesting, then he was intruiging, now he's getting on my nerves. I swear, if he tries anything...well, I'll feel bad for him. Great job with Gwen, she's such a realistic character. I mean, she's got the right amount of spunk to balance everyone, but I'm glad she can show her sensitive side beyond her music. Great chapter, as always!
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 22 . 1/2/2007
Boy, Duncan's got it bad. Really bad. I hate to be Gwen when she has to break his heart...or Methos when she gives the reason why. Nevertheless, I like Methos and Gwen together. Their perspectives and attitudes both agree and complement each other. Gwen refuses to be the damsel in distress and Methos lets her do things her way...but he'll still keep an eye out. So cute. Now, who is car-boy? And why is he obsessed with her?
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 21 . 1/2/2007
(falls in peals of laughter) Oh, I adore Amanda! She's hilarious. Between her, Joe, and Richie I almost feel bad for Methos and Mac...well, almost. Love the bit with a harsh Methos. He's definitely the kind of teacher Gwen could use!
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 19 . 1/2/2007
(smacks head) Mac, that was idiotic...you moron! You know better then that. Poor guy...(sigh) this just gets more and more complicated...why is the only rational person of the group not figuring this out?
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 18 . 1/2/2007
Hmm...the mysterious car guy arrives again! I wonder who he is...hmm. Oh boy. Those two. Could we just have a gunshot duel or something...first to wake up gets Gwen!
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 17 . 1/2/2007
Poor Duncan. Trying so hard to do the right thing and be the hero...You know, as sweet as he's being and despite the fact he's totally head over heels for Gwen, I get the feeling they're not right for each other. Gwen's to stubborn and strong-willed to need or want a guy to catch when she falls. I definitely think she and Adam go together a lot better.
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 16 . 1/2/2007
Well, I can't say I don't disagree with Gwen. This is getting kinda insane...Poor Methos. I feel kinda bad for him now that Duncan's in, uh, "Boy Scout" mode. It does tend to make things overly complicated.
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 15 . 1/2/2007
I can't say I'm not impressed by her reaction. Woah! Yeah, that sounds like a decent enough reaction. But why do I get the feeling the crap hasn't hit the fan yet?
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 14 . 1/1/2007
NO! Curse the Immortal bad luck! Why? Why? Everything was going so well! Why her? Why now? Well, at least she isn't permanently dead...but still...and she does have more then one immortal eager to teach her the ropes...;)
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 13 . 1/1/2007
Can I say how many times I love this girl! She's amazing! I swear, if I didn't know she was "oblivious" to our dear immortals' attentions I would say she was planning something completely malicious. Brilliant writing, each chapter gets better and better!
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 12 . 1/1/2007
Oh dear. Richie, lock up all sharp instruments! LOL. This just gets better and Better. And then there's Joe. I love Joe. And he honestly had the best line ever. "Hey, I'm just supposed to watch and record. Never interfere...I wouldn't get in the middle of this for anything, but I'm sure going to enjoy watching." LOL. We're totally on the same wavelength. Though, does anyone feel a tiny bit sorry for the mortal guy in all of this?