Reviews for Being Together
Verity Kindle chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
Okay, this needs some serious editing. From the second paragraph, Arwen and Aragorn are way, way OOC. They barely know each other, why are they acting this way? Why are they sleeping together, when they've just met? Please explain this better.

Elrond is OOC, he would not yell "What the Hell!...etc." at anybody, since he does not speak 20th century English. The first three pages are all over the place. Legolas tried to kiss Arwen and got slapped? It's hard to tell what's going on from the dialogue. All of the dialogue could use some work and some editing. 20th Century English is scattered throughout and it took me right out of the story. Quoting Tolkien without citing the source is also not helpful. Edit and cite. I did like the last section, about King Elessar's death, but again, use your own words, not Tolkien's, if at all possible. Thanks
sielge chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
I enjoyed this story very much!
x-Rose-Tyler-x chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
I love this story! You obviously know the story by books and movies, and I love that you altered a few details too. I love the catfight!
fairyprincessarmani chapter 1 . 2/12/2004
Hey
This is a really cool fan fic but you changed a few thing
Here are a few things i think you soyld change if you want to that is
Aragon was out because he Elrond told him he was lsildur's heir who
Arwen says her name was Undómiel when they met
Elrond doesn’t catch them
Arwen doesn’t go out with Legolas
Brother doesn’t catch them
Aragon leaves because elrond and his mother won’t let him love Arwen so he says then bitter will my days be, and i will walk the in the wild alone.
I don’t Think that Arwen & Èowyn would every have a cat fight.
To find the acctual story of Arwen and Aragon It's in the Lord of the rings Return of the King. In appendix a pg.416
It’s really cool how u remember the lines from the movie.
Thanks for writing this fan fic i really enjoyed reading it even though u changed some of the facts
love
fairy_princess_armani
Natters chapter 1 . 1/13/2004
good
Becca chapter 1 . 12/13/2003
I thought this story was wonderful and so sweet you have obviosly read the books and you added your own little things to it I love your work please continue!
Morwen Esteliel chapter 1 . 12/11/2003
Good first fic. touching the way you wrote the relationship between Aragorn, Arwen and Elrond.