Reviews for Tho' in Distant Lands we Sigh
Morris the Fool chapter 3 . 7/26/2006
That was just butiful amazing and deep you trully are talented aththur
Naiade chapter 2 . 8/15/2004
Beautiful story telling, Nivina! You have sensitively and convincingly portrayed what Frodo's post-ME life might have been like, one that I could barely imagine. And the deep bond you show between Frodo and Aragorn, is deeply moving. Am happy you choose to continue with this and look forward to reading more of your work. Thank you for sharing this.

Best wishes,

Sigarni chapter 2 . 8/15/2004
Ich mag deine Idee, dass Frodo in Form von Träumen und Visionen noch immer eine Verbidung nach Mittelerde und zu seinen Freunden aufrecht erhält und ihm somit Trost spendet... Warte gespannt auf das nächste Kapitel!
eowyn unquendor chapter 2 . 8/15/2004
Like I said before:

There are no approriate smilies available to express my feelings. You've described Frodo in the Undying Land so lovely, bitter-sweet, ethereal and melancholic, beautiful...

Can't wait to read more :hug:
lindahoyland chapter 2 . 8/14/2004
This is so beautiful and atmospheric.I have often wondered if Frodo and Aragorn thought of each other after the Quest and love your interpretation.
Amy Earls chapter 2 . 8/14/2004
Marvelous! I am smiling through my tears with Aragorn and Frodo!

Thank you so much for sharing.
cuthalion chapter 1 . 4/19/2004
TBC - was soll das heißen, TBC? Nivina, also wirklich! Das wird jetzt bitte fertiggeschrieben, okay, und dann können wir uns darüber streiten, wer sie übersetzen darf, und dann will ich das auf meiner Seite, okay? Ja? Ja?
Gentle Hobbit chapter 1 . 12/13/2003
Ahh, I do like this. Melancholy, yet not too much so. Just the natural melancholy and power of the sea. And I am curious to see how this "dream-meeting" will continue. Is it only a dream, or is it something deeper?
I'm looking forward to your next chapter!