Reviews for Change of Events
So sweet :)
Rori Potter chapter 6 . 9/2/2011
Brilliant story.
Shadow Lily Potter chapter 6 . 6/29/2011
Really cute story. I seem to see a good pattern in the ones I read.
Rika100 chapter 6 . 5/24/2011
Nice fic, I really like it. _
XtremeRP chapter 6 . 5/9/2011
I searched my whole 2000 favorite section for this baby just cuz' I adore the first chapter. :D I adore it so much through and through. So many children. o.o.

Becoming-Obsessed chapter 6 . 11/20/2010
HAHAH. Son in law. :dies of laughter: Too funny.

Becoming-Obsessed chapter 5 . 11/20/2010
S-So... c-cute.. D-Don't end!

Becoming-Obsessed chapter 4 . 11/20/2010
I forgot to review this chapter until Severus pouted about having a baby! xD :dies of laugter:

Oh goths, ok! Let's see!

I can actually imagine Remy breaking it off with Siri, and I still love your writing. 3 It is siriusly /perfect./

No flaws! None! Encore'!

Becoming-Obsessed chapter 3 . 11/20/2010
:snorts: The last line made me laugh so hard.

Becoming-Obsessed chapter 2 . 11/20/2010
I.. d'aww.. awww. Wait.. ew.. Trelawney/Hermione? ..give me a second.. -shrugs- Eh, I can actually see it, and I like it.

And D'awww, I cried! Poor Remy! Wait? I take it that Siri doesn't know Remy is pregnant yet?

Cute!

-continues on-

Becoming-Obsessed chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
This. Was. Just. Too. PERFECT. :squeals: Now /this/, /THIS/ is how the HP world should of turned out! 3

I will forever love you as my favorite Harry Potter writer!

:squeals, tackles, clings:

WishIHadAnAngel chapter 6 . 10/21/2010
ok this story was hilarious, confusing, disturbing and crazy enough to pick my interest. And when the announcement about Severus being the one to carry I couldn't stop laughing. I seriously started laughing and be like "wait what did I miss something?"

On the other note I noticed some few mistakes in the text but nothing that really destroyed the flow in the reading or so. I also don't think it never mentioned exactly how it was Voldemort died or is he was killed at all. That would have been nice to know even if it was only mentioned in the background of the story.
silbernewolfsfrau chapter 6 . 5/3/2010