Reviews for Change of Events
Rori Potter chapter 6 . 9/2/2011
Brilliant story.
Shadow Lily Potter chapter 6 . 6/29/2011
Really cute story. I seem to see a good pattern in the ones I read.
Rika100 chapter 6 . 5/24/2011
Nice fic, I really like it. _
XtremeRP chapter 6 . 5/9/2011
I searched my whole 2000 favorite section for this baby just cuz' I adore the first chapter. :D I adore it so much through and through. So many children. o.o.

Becoming-Obsessed chapter 6 . 11/20/2010
HAHAH. Son in law. :dies of laughter: Too funny.

Becoming-Obsessed chapter 5 . 11/20/2010
S-So... c-cute.. D-Don't end!

Becoming-Obsessed chapter 4 . 11/20/2010
I forgot to review this chapter until Severus pouted about having a baby! xD :dies of laugter:

Oh goths, ok! Let's see!

I can actually imagine Remy breaking it off with Siri, and I still love your writing. 3 It is siriusly /perfect./

No flaws! None! Encore'!

Becoming-Obsessed chapter 3 . 11/20/2010
:snorts: The last line made me laugh so hard.

Becoming-Obsessed chapter 2 . 11/20/2010
I.. d'aww.. awww. Wait.. ew.. Trelawney/Hermione? ..give me a second.. -shrugs- Eh, I can actually see it, and I like it.

And D'awww, I cried! Poor Remy! Wait? I take it that Siri doesn't know Remy is pregnant yet?

Cute!

-continues on-

Becoming-Obsessed chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
This. Was. Just. Too. PERFECT. :squeals: Now /this/, /THIS/ is how the HP world should of turned out! 3

I will forever love you as my favorite Harry Potter writer!

:squeals, tackles, clings:

WishIHadAnAngel chapter 6 . 10/21/2010
ok this story was hilarious, confusing, disturbing and crazy enough to pick my interest. And when the announcement about Severus being the one to carry I couldn't stop laughing. I seriously started laughing and be like "wait what did I miss something?"

On the other note I noticed some few mistakes in the text but nothing that really destroyed the flow in the reading or so. I also don't think it never mentioned exactly how it was Voldemort died or is he was killed at all. That would have been nice to know even if it was only mentioned in the background of the story.
silbernewolfsfrau chapter 6 . 5/3/2010
that was really sweet )
JustDanny chapter 6 . 2/14/2010
Hahaha! And then, Sirius Black fainted!
Scorpionic chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
I liked the way you had Severus propose to Harry in the Great Hall... that was different and it is nice to read HP/SS/mpreg stories that are not all so similar. :)

I was not so crazy about the fact that you had Remus "chirp" and such. So I am writing because I wanted to give you some constructive criticism - I suggest that you really work on characterization in the future please. Your plot/ideas for the fic are well thought; so it would be great then if you did not fall to stereotypes for your characters. You story would improve drastically.

Unless your intention was to make a parody, then silly characterization and stereotypes are fine; but I strongly implore that you state such. If that was the case it is not characterization that needs improvement but plot. If you are abandoning characterization for the sake of humour then the plot has to be strong. Again though, your fic came across more as a tale of events then a parody. If it really was supposed to be a parody - I am afraid you swung and missed. However practise makes perfect and you can improve.

Yes, I did notice you have it listed under romance/humour however, you do NOT need to abandon characterization. Like I said above, if you find you need to abandon characterization to create humour then you must work on your plot. Vice-versa if (like I believe) you are not creating a parody and therefore I implore you work on your characterization.

I would continue to explain what is wrong but I do not want you to close yourself to the idea of taking my advice. Criticism is in no way enjoyable to receive, however constructive criticism, as I hope mine is, can be very helpful. I hope you heed my advice in the future because you do have potential and unfortunately there are enough HP fanfics out there that are lousy it would be a shame to have an author/fic with potential fall into such a category.
Y-dO-u-CrY chapter 2 . 9/12/2007
aww sirius always the jumper to conclusios, you gotta learn you,

veey cute