Reviews for To Own An Angel's Heart
satomika chapter 7 . 12/31/2013
Like!:D
KELS B chapter 7 . 7/31/2012
This was such a cute story!
Tuppence chapter 7 . 4/9/2009
Ok so the lemon scene was a bit much, but aside from that, it wasn't the worst story ever written. I'm off to bed now.

Tuppence chapter 6 . 4/9/2009
Heh, well, sadistic villains are more often than not a good thing in stories. I love how you get your characters to say how they feel in really unnatural periodic sentences. Hehe, it's definitely entertaining.

Tuppence chapter 5 . 4/9/2009
Haha, there's nothing admirable about desperately searching for any means of procraastination. Trust me, nothing admirable about it.

Have to like how sadistic you make your bad guys. And Faye escaping through the window...how very Faye of her. Trust me when I say your story-lines are all good. Your characterisation if pretty spot on many of the times. It's just the darn italics! Hehehe.

Tuppence

Ps, bear with me for 2 more chapters.
Tuppence chapter 4 . 4/9/2009
Hahaha I know...but I'm going through the backlog of fanfics, to see how they've developed... Alas, you have to put up with me...at least whilst I'm studying. Lol, I know it must be annoying to have me read through stuff you don't like that much, but trust me when I say I think all of your ideas have so much potential. It's the italics that get in the way...and making Faye cry so much! Lol.

Tuppence chapter 3 . 4/9/2009
This is promising.

Tuppence chapter 2 . 4/9/2009
It's a very promising chapter. However, I think it could be improved if you maybe made Faye's suicide attempt less blatant and obvious. I definitely don't think she would be talking out loud when she's doing this, and maybe if you just have her handling her gun and weighing it pensively in her hands or something?

Tuppence chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
Oh promising start. But I think you should have chosen a ludicrously average name for the angel - something like Kate or something would have been quite ironic. You should probably get rid of some of the italics too. But it's a good start.

Hodgerhosen chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
I think it needs a little work. Spike's character just seems a little off, you know? You needed to capture his easy going attitude better, stop making him overly senmtimental in a non-Spiky way. I liked your story.
Sister Deathscythe chapter 7 . 10/9/2005
Yeah! I read this whole story in one night! so proud of myself...this was such a cute story. thank you for the read! though the only thing i didn't like of this story was the fact that Faye cried too much...but that was it, other than that, this story ROCKED!
Sister Deathscythe chapter 5 . 10/9/2005
i gotta say right now, this story is so cute! - i don't know where you get your ideas but it's so cool. ha, my fav character is Celeste...she's so cool! especially with what she did the last chapter! heh!
Sister Deathscythe chapter 2 . 10/9/2005
Ah, i LOVE this so much! i just had to comment on this... Julia in hell...heh...heheheheh...ha! - okay, now that i got that out of my system... i must continue reading!
Sister Deathscythe chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
Oh! that was so cute! spike in heaven and the burning feather thing was really cool! oh must continue...

p.s. i updated my story! yeah!
Bylli The Kid chapter 4 . 10/3/2005
OMGOSHNESS! awsome! i shall read more but right now i must go to bed bye bye loved it!