Reviews for To Own An Angel's Heart
Forever His chapter 7 . 3/4/2004
hey, that was really good, i liked it and hope to read more.
Eve chapter 7 . 2/13/2004
It was so good! I feel so happy and in a romantic mood now. P Great job, I loved it. ;
Katsfire chapter 7 . 2/6/2004
This is the first and The BEST! Cowboy Bebop Storey EVER! I love it! A
Michelle chapter 7 . 1/30/2004
Rachel2 chapter 7 . 1/28/2004
::blush:: good fic. ::blush-again:: _ Heh. It was good. . Yeah, I'm your 100th review. _
Nova chapter 7 . 1/25/2004
To give up a place in heaven for those you love can be seen as noble by some and stupid to others. Either way it is incredibly reckless, just like Spike to give up something so important with out even taking the time to think twice about his decision. He lived and died by impulse, in the after life he continues on the same way.
Thought the story was some wonderful Spike Faye fluff and I loved it!
Keep Up the Creativity,
lady chichi 1 chapter 7 . 1/25/2004
so sad it ended, but this was a very cute story one of my favorites. i read your other fic witch is also awsome and you are not losing you touch it gets better, so please dont retire *gets on knees*
well off to read other fics byebye.
lady chichi
birdychick chapter 7 . 1/25/2004
OMG. I thought that i had sent a review but i guess not. I completely loved this story and it is really sad that it is already over. I hope that you have more stories to come. Because i completely love all the ones that you write! .
Kendra Luehr chapter 7 . 1/23/2004
::sniff sniff:: Welp, it's over! :*) Thank u SO very much 2 all of my uber awesome reviewers who stuck w/ my thru it all! I LOVE U GUYS! ,~
frost chapter 7 . 1/22/2004
aw, I loved it, I"m so happy, I don't...I'm really happy, and that was classy the way you wrote out the last scene. sighs* I'm such a fan, and cowboy bebop...its so bittersweet, you love it and it mnakes you sad and happy, ah, the love of really did a great job. bravo
Laura25 chapter 7 . 1/21/2004
Nice job! I liked it a lot! _
Jen chapter 7 . 1/20/2004
All this was really good, except that it was really mushy. Oh, and by the way, do you have an obssession with irises or something? I think I read "her irises scintillating" about 30 times. No offense, of course. I'm just curious.
Misty Addams chapter 7 . 1/19/2004
Oh I definitely appreciate the warning, was definitely an amazing end, you wrote it impeccably. I think I liked this even better than "Wild Hearts", and I really liked that one. And you used Clay again! lol. nicely done, congratulations!
Jaded-Shrew chapter 7 . 1/19/2004
it's over? *tears well up in eyes* sigh, oh well. great ending dude so glade your the happy ending type - if you weren't, i think i'd have to smack you .~ you know i'm just playing with you, lol, well, to an exstent at least...anyway, great story dude!
Misty Addams chapter 5 . 1/19/2004
EW! he licked blood off her cheek? that's kinda nasty, lol. But well-written, of course! But this isn't sounding so good, lol. You'd never keep them apart though, lol...I know you too well for that. well, gotta read ch. 6! adios!
134 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »