Reviews for To Own An Angel's Heart
Misty Addams chapter 4 . 1/19/2004
You used Clay Aiken again! Yay! lol. I love that song. And this was a great chapter, though that was a depressing twist, w/ the damnation stuff, lol. But I know you won't keep them apart for long, lol. Gonna read more
Misty Addams chapter 3 . 1/19/2004
Uh-oh...this doesn't sound good, lol. But seriously, great job. Can't wait to read the rest...so I won't! lol. See ya
Misty Addams chapter 2 . 1/19/2004
That was a great reunion scene! I really loved it. That was perfect, how Spike's heart started beating when he was holding Faye...way to go. Gotta read more!
Misty Addams chapter 1 . 1/19/2004
The beginning is very interesting! Sorry it's taken me so long to start reading it. But it's a great start, as always. Gonna read more now.
19omi tsukiyono07 chapter 7 . 1/17/2004
that was a really nice story! well done! see ya space cowboy!#)
Yuki Kira Sohma X chapter 7 . 1/17/2004
THIS FIC DID NOT SUCK! IT ROCKED SO FUCKING HARD!
MercilessDeity chapter 7 . 1/17/2004
aw cute last chappy...u and ur lemons hehe it twaz good...lookin forward to ur new story :-D
much love
Arashi-Chan13 chapter 7 . 1/17/2004
This didn't suck! God...it was hot and heavy though, and fun to read _ I love happy endings. Lovely story! I can't wait to see the new one
Bloody Love chapter 7 . 1/17/2004
That was really good. I really liked it. Well I'll look for your new one "The Affair".
Summers Death chapter 7 . 1/17/2004
Tch,last chappie,huh?That makes me sad...Persoanlly I don't think it sucks,I loved the fic...but I sort of*cough*don'tloveclayaiken! 's just not fair that he gets more attention than Ruben and Clay wasn't even the winner!:( Anyways,I love youre so-called-pointless-junk,keep it up:):):):)
mike chapter 6 . 1/15/2004
ok this chapter was pretty good but the next better make up for it like you said...or else! lol anyway the petition sounds cool but is there even a 2nd season?
silverwolf chapter 6 . 1/15/2004
great! way to keep a person on edge. maybe i'm a born romantic. I like this side of faye. keep it coming.
Arashi-Chan13 chapter 6 . 1/14/2004
Awesome, great, action-packed chapter! I tried to review this days ago, but it didn't work, so here is the belated review!
Faye is dead? No! (i know, Spike is supposed to save her) I am VERY curious to see where this is going...what will happen to them? Write more! I'm hooked _
birdychick chapter 6 . 1/13/2004
NO FAYE FAYE AND SPIKE PERSON!
OMG how could you stop it there? It was starting to get really good too. Well i Love this story and I hope that you update soon.
frost chapter 6 . 1/12/2004
oh hey your the one that made that petition, I signed that petition and emailed it to the people I knew! I really liked the chapters by the way, only thing is they are never gonna get a break! can't wait for some up dates.
134 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »