Reviews for To Own An Angel's Heart
MercilessDeity chapter 2 . 12/18/2003
cute...lovin the story so far...update again SOON!
Michelle chapter 2 . 12/18/2003
And here I am reviewing for another great story written by the same great author.. GREAT JOB! KEEP IT UP! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE NEXT INSTALLMENT!
ryoko-chan chapter 2 . 12/18/2003
Hey ya sweet I love it I just hope the next chappies are longer! see ya soon. Oh and I love the part where Spike is an angel and nowhere near Julia. good job. bai-bai
lady chichi 1 chapter 1 . 12/17/2003
this is becoming a good story update soon:
lady chichi
Rachel2 chapter 1 . 12/16/2003
Aww! I like the way you had him get sent down to Earth, mine's kinda like that too, but not. Idk, you'll have to check it out and tell me what you think. _~ Anyways, happy early b-day too! I really liked this one! ::gets all happy:: be sure to post the next chapter soon!
Jaded-Shrew chapter 1 . 12/16/2003
can you say cliffhanger? this sounds like it's going to be a kick ass story dude. i hope you update it soon
me chapter 1 . 12/14/2003
hey! that was good so far! it looks like it can lead to many places... i like the whoel spkie in heaven idea. thats where he belongs. write more soon!
Wertzy chapter 1 . 12/13/2003
Hey, lol...very good, I like it, as always. Can't wait for more, so get up the next chapter ASAP, ya hear? Heheh...bye
birdychick chapter 1 . 12/12/2003
Cool, Spike wants to help out Faye. how sweet. please continue
Bloody Love chapter 1 . 12/12/2003
That was good. I hope you get the next chapter out soon. I really want to know what is going to happen.
djsouthersmoke chapter 1 . 12/12/2003
oh another story hopefully gonna be as good as wild heartz . u must continue... u must, u must, u must, u must, u must, u must, u must, u must, u must! lol...
MercilessDeity chapter 1 . 12/12/2003
Moonwhisper chapter 1 . 12/12/2003
Ack! Why is this chapter so SHORT! You painted a pretty little picture there and left us hanging. Well hurry up and write more.
Araucaria chapter 1 . 12/12/2003
Ok Ok Ok. So I havent been reviewing any stories recently. Only because I'm super busy at work. Which also means I can't update any of my stories until after the holiday season. So sometimes in mid-January I expect to have some chapters out.
ANYWAY: As for this story, I really like it. Its sounds like it has real potential to be a great fic. Of course all your fics are great. So no suprise there. Well I gotta get ready for work.
I love you and I love you're awesome fic!
134 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9