Reviews for Different Ways of Torture
littlelil1991 chapter 13 . 6/13/2011
I loved this story especially the chapter where they had the picnic and played truth or dare. That chapter had me laughing the entire time. Well I hope u do have and epilogue for this story cuz if u did/do I wud definitely read it :)
snowy-ray08 chapter 13 . 10/30/2009
i know huh. to think it just started as a lousy death threat and a long lost sister trying to get hiei and botan 2gether...haha
othchick11 chapter 13 . 6/14/2009
I absolutely loved it!
Mihoshi05 chapter 11 . 2/21/2006
This story is great. I can't wai to read some more of your stories (which I probably will when I finish this one). I just wanted to do a review before I forgot. Keep up the great work.
SilverGhostKitsune chapter 13 . 12/27/2005
loved the fic!
BlueFireIce chapter 13 . 12/11/2005
lol i loved this story. I liked the part where kurama is like "don't i have a say in this?" they all look at him and then he agrees with him. oh man your great at comedy. rofl it was a funny story.
darkeyesgirl chapter 13 . 8/10/2005
great story! funny on how they were kissing and kurama was telling them to leave. i think it'll be cool for an epilogue if you have time!

luv yah miss yah !
bluetigerangel chapter 13 . 7/12/2005
it was great please write the epilogue please
to lazy to log on chapter 13 . 6/30/2005
this was great :):):):):)
Dolphingirl32173 chapter 13 . 5/24/2005
"To think it all started because of a lousy death threat.."

haha! that was probably the funniest part in the whole story! i love it! do you have a sequel? are you gonna make a sequel? i want another adventure for hiei, boton, and the rest of the gang!
Sakusha Saelbu chapter 3 . 10/28/2004
Told ya' I was going to review, lol. Ja ne! _
Raven and Angel chapter 1 . 10/28/2004
FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUNFUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUNF UNF FUNF FUN!
Jelly-to-the-Bean chapter 13 . 10/26/2004
yea! great story! i wants a Epilogue!
Sadistic Memory chapter 11 . 10/19/2004
but isnt she already dead? and the fainting and waking up thing is getting old, but i guess now that shes lost her memory its new and fresh.
Sadistic Memory chapter 4 . 10/17/2004
o that was a good way to start the romance.