Reviews for Dance With Me
wooo Galadriel! you go girl!
DudeISoDumb chapter 1 . 3/25
Just beautiful! I relished this story, it was very lovely and well written. I loved the ending, and I liked how you drew out the problem until the end. Anyways, I really loved this story! Well done! :3
Stormcutter684 chapter 1 . 2/20
Yaaaaaaay ! ! !
Galadriel to the rescue! She's awesome. :)
momo552 chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
AHahah! Omg this was absolutely delightful! A perfect characterization of Legolas and Lady Galadriel! Just wonderful! :D
Yuki Suou chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
I knew it! I knew Lady Galadriel is a kind soul!
l.Winchester chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Your Fanfiction is Magic!
So Beautiful!
I Love Legolas!
Elleth of Hidden Lore chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
This has been one of my ultimate favorite stories ever since I began reading in the net. The narration was wonderful, the character are head on, and just to imagine that last part where the rescue comes is marvelous. I could picture it vividly as he was taken away, Galadriel's laughter in his head (which is my fav part) and the two beautiful beings gracing the dance floor with their presence.

"Silvery laughter filled his mind and Legolas could not help smile with relief and immense gratitude at Galadriel who he now held in his arms as they moved with unmatched grace to the sweet music."
This was my favorite sentence in the whole story! Very powerful and beautiful :)
The Pearl Maiden chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Haha! Aww, cute! I can see Galadriel being like Legolas' mother figure. And his rescuer from unpleasant situations. :D
Silvara chapter 1 . 4/11/2010

What a cute couple.

... Never mind that she is wed. xD (I'll pretend she is not :P Yet.)
Lilly McShepin chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Aw, wonderful! Just enough detail to keep you interested, yet not enough to distract you. I could clearly picture Galadriel coming to the rescue.

Is it a bad thing considering that I would probably be one of those maidens of Gondor, wide eyed and breathless, waiting for him to glance at me?

Loved it, fantastic work.
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Hm doubt Galadriel would enjoy a ruse like that anyway.
yamina-chan chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
Galadriel for rescue! XD

Well, that was unexpected *laugh* Short and nice
Jedi Sapphire chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
Oh, nice... And how sweet of Galadriel to rescue our young Thranduilion!
sazza-da-vampire chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
good on Galadriel!
Kalisona chapter 1 . 11/24/2006
Aww, how sweet! It was perfect that you used Galadriel, I never would have thought of that.