Reviews for Dance With Me
sazza-da-vampire chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
good on Galadriel!
Kalisona chapter 1 . 11/24/2006
Aww, how sweet! It was perfect that you used Galadriel, I never would have thought of that.
ValorWithoutRenown chapter 1 . 10/18/2006
This is such a cute story. I love how Legolas is portrayed as shy and unwilling to show off.

And I would think he and Galadriel would make a blindingly beautiful pair of dancing partners! :)

Excellent job! Your writing is flawless!
Yavie Feels Pretty chapter 1 . 3/8/2004
Very good. I like! Yay for Galadriel! LOL.
Gissela chapter 1 . 2/20/2004
That was just beautiful , very beautyful
MelanyeBaggins chapter 1 . 2/18/2004
Wonderful! Lovely story! I love Leggy-in-uncomfotrable-situations fics...they're so much fun :)
ArWen of sMirkwood chapter 1 . 2/11/2004
Quite unexpected to have tsk...what would Celeborn have said?;-)
Eldameldo-but i moved chapter 1 . 1/7/2004
Kawaii! oh, this is so cute! .
Thrillzone chapter 1 . 1/4/2004
LOL! I was SO not expecting that! XD I thought it was going to be Gimli who'd save him or something, heh heh
Faerfaen chapter 1 . 12/26/2003
lol loved the story! I didnt expect it would be Galadriel who saved him O) heheh
*~* Dy *~*
Banba McCuill chapter 1 . 12/25/2003
A cute shortie. It is nice to see Legolas saved by the stately Lady, when the maiden-hounds are at his beautiful heels. ;-)
Gersh chapter 1 . 12/12/2003
Very cute and an unexpected ending!
Laebeth chapter 1 . 12/12/2003
I really really enjoyed that, and what a pair they must make...blond hair flying with the flow of the music...marvelous.
Ainaechoiriel chapter 1 . 12/12/2003
Another cute little story, jenolas. I loved Legolas's reaction to his predicament and the rescue was just wonderful.
farflung chapter 1 . 12/12/2003
That was well written and very cute. No weapon can stand against maidenly charms.
35 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »