Reviews for Mewtwo's Decision
Pokemonfan4life chapter 1 . 9/17/2018
OMG! I've been looking everywhere for this story, l am so happy I've found it. I love Mewtwo, he's an awesome psyhic legendary Pokemon. He's 1 of my favourites, actually. Please write another story.
storytraveler2000 chapter 1 . 11/22/2017
i would love to see a sequal story about ash and mewtwo because that would be awsome
ZagWagZapdos chapter 1 . 11/4/2016
Greetings , friend . I really love your story about how all the legendary Pokémon , especially was able to see Ash , and was able to help him , much like he did with them. I have a special idea . Would you like to hear it ? There should be a very long times infinity fanfiction story called " Pokémon The Movie : United Legendairies and the Spiritual Power of Combinational Relativity " , a brand new movie throughout all the rest combines into one glorious adventure ever been told . The story takes place after the XY series " XY&Z " , and before the brand newest series to ever upcoming about . It starts taking place many years now after returning from the Kalo region , Ash has become a wise mature 100% to infinity of full adulthood . Throughout all his challenge , competitions , adventures , etc. , he has become fully unstoppable . The story starts with having an annual Pokémon celebration Jambaree , everybody is getting ready , even Ash was excited , including , once again , meeting and reuniting his old / new friends . Meanwhile a evil villain is willin to rule the entire world with an iron fist , by using a device to conduct complete destructive darkness , alongside every villain our heroes faced over the years . Before the party , villainous destruction starts at pallet town . Little did they know some Pokémon at a paradise valley was looking over at bad events , knowing people are in trouble : it was every legendary , historical , all kinds of Pokémon throughout the years . Ash , along with family , friends and Pokémon were teleported to their location by Hoopa , Mewtwo , Mewthree , Mew , every Pokémon welcomes Ash and the other , including Team Rocket ( Jessie , James & Meowth ) . Explainin each difficulties , the end is near . Lugia and Lucario explains to Ash , as the chosen one and aura guardian , that he can save the entire world, along the rest of the entire group all around him . The question is can Ash Ketchum and pals do what ever it takes , or die trying ?

So , what do you think ? Would you like to write this new idea ? It's okay if you don'the want to write this new fanfiction idea , I understand .
Electroidadon9 chapter 1 . 10/18/2016
The story was great , especially when Ash and Mewtwo has chosen each other . In fact , you should make another story like that with more chapter where Ash , friends and all legendary especially from all 18 , closer to 19 movies having all great adventures , chronicle & more . You might make a story where Ash visits the legendaries at their home after Mewtwo decides being one of his pokemon . He uses a mysticonium , also known as a telepathic orb , to teleport to the legendaries home , even anywhere around the world .
creativesm75 chapter 1 . 9/22/2016
cute
AP-DC chapter 1 . 3/5/2015
This story was published 12 years ago. Thats quite a while ago ;)
Critic: Writing style too simple, partially too childish. Too many dialogues repeat. ("they smiled")
Good: One of the very rare fanfictions describing the deep friendship between Ash and the legendaries. There should be more of it. Even some firstshipping, which is really great.

All readers, Listen well! You want more like this in more complex writing style and plot?
I am going to publish my own huge fanfiction soon, containing multiple chapters. The legendaries and Ash again will play an important part in here. After Ashs many heroic acts, world had become a better place and friendship between Pokemon and humans is strong as never before. The legendaries are helping the humans and protecting them. Witness Lugia saving a crashing plane or Zapdos preventing a super MCA in a nuclear power plant! Main focus however is on Mewtwo x Ash. You want too read how our sexy feline psy-clone rescues Ash, who is trapped inside alone and injured in the sinking M.S. Anne? His growing protectiveness and affection for the young chosen one? Then stay tuned! I will inform you here as soon the story is online! :-)
shinyninja chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
this thing was beyond awesome, but had some factual errors. mewtwo can't use teleport and celebi can't learn sleep powder otherwise it was awesome.[ P.S. i theorize that when ash catches a ledgendary pokemon just as pokèmon's series ends. apparently nintendo doesn't want us to see ash's mew kick pokemon butts] :[
XxRav3nxX chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
This fic is a pretty good read but it would be AWESOME to make it a multi chapter fic instead if just a one shot :)

XxRav3nxX
fireclaw239 chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
i think you should make it a full on story
JLgods01 chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
UPDATE! This is good. Can't wait to see how max, may, Norman, and caroline's reaction. UPDATE!
DragonFire Princess chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Love the story, Hope you'll update the story ASAP!
Sarah-chan a.k.a. SkyGem chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
hey! this story is awesome, i love the idea! you're an awesome author, and i hope to see more from you. keep up the good work.
pachysam chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
Aw. Very nice interaction between Ash and the Legendaries. It's good that Mewtwo and Ash are travelling together.
27's Fury chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
AWESOME! I ABSOLUTELY LOVED THIS! i hope o read more fics like this from you!
blackstarlight17 chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
I love it! You should make a sequel to it! Even though the TV producers showed Ash in the Hoenn Region already, it would be nice to know an alternate version with Ash raising Mewtwo as his partner. Let me know what you think of this idea please!