Reviews for Imaginary
Skarlet Melody chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
That was amazing! I loved it! I really hope you write one with the lyrics whisper if you didn't already. _
London C chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
I so love your fic. And sorry to hear about that jerk who pissed you off. People flame my stuff sometimes too, so I know how you feel. Well respond to this review if you feel like it. I look foward to reading more of your stuff some time.

-Till' another time
Diva'sDream chapter 1 . 7/24/2004
That was so good. The song lyrics weren't in the right order, but it was still good.
FlowerWolf-04 chapter 1 . 6/30/2004
Samara-chan u r the best! I love your stories! when will you write again?
Broadway Girl chapter 1 . 5/3/2004
Oh my god! A true evanescence fan! It's been awhile I must admit congrats you ACTUALLY know ALL the words! Please e-mail me (if you hadn't guessed by now I obsessed with evanescence... in a healthy way *twitch twitch*)
nayrufied chapter 1 . 3/12/2004
Oh...I love Evanescence! I think you could've made it a bit more haunting, but it was good ;
crystalunicorn14 chapter 1 . 12/14/2003
I thought it was okay, but, like someone said, it's not as emotional as your others. I liked it well enough, though. Evanescence is one of my favorite bands! I've never reviewed your work before, but I've read it and loved it _
Please do "Whisper" next! I'm sure it'd be wonderful! The only nitpick for this fic would have to be the lyrics weren't in the correct order. Or did you mean for it to be like that? Have you listened (assuming you've either been to their website or have the CD) to "Hello"? I think that might be a good Samara song fic, but I can't write it well enough, so I thought I'd pass it on to you...
And what moron flamed your fic? I can't believe someone did that...Your work is really wonderful! And I'm rambling, so I'll just go now, but I've loved your stuff ever since I checked out the Ring/Ringu category.
_ Crystalunicorn14
Princess-Selenity chapter 1 . 12/13/2003
It's good, just..horribly out of order in the lyrics. *plays cd "Fallen"* Yep..Anyway, the writing is good _
Absolute Kyoshiro chapter 1 . 12/13/2003
_ Good songfic! I have something to ask about that band, though:
Uh, anyway, very nice! _
MarcFan chapter 1 . 12/12/2003
Very good...Which asshole flamed you so I can go kick their ass... I should introduce them to reginold from Newgrounds cause THEY ARE A FUCKING MORON! HAHAHAHA! go to .com and in the search box look up 'you are a f*cking moron' it's great!
anyway havent heard that song fic is weird kinda cute but your other ones are kinda better...
even if they ARE sad
but this one had a lot less emotion in it... or maybe its just me... I'm tired...
I never sleep. . .