Reviews for The Pharaoh's Curse
FreshFish chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
congrats you managed to pull it off; Yugioh in Ranma tradition. It's cute.
crewger chan chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
OMG I only read the first chapter but that is hILARIOUS

*doubles over in laughter*
Valleyheart chapter 3 . 2/12/2005
Continue, pleaase!
Rabid Kitty chapter 3 . 12/17/2004
I know this sounds really bad but I'm waiting for Bakura to deal with periods...make him think twice about ticking off women, that's for sure. lol. Cool.
nummy-cream-puff chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
*giggles* yay! i lub bakura! lol. but i like yaoi too..oh well, you are sucha good authoress it will make up for the it. i do not like yami, but i like bakura evil, good, in whipped cream...m,..so! YAY give him these! *gives him ryou plushie and millenium item polish* *giggles* bakura can hug his hikari and make it all better *giggles* _ ((sorry kinda hyper! i'm listening to my gravitation CD!))
DemonicMistress Kree-kun chapter 3 . 11/3/2004
Mwahahahahahahahahahahahaha i like t his story first time i'm reading it plz continue
Paladin Dragoon chapter 3 . 10/25/2004
Lol, I've finally found a fic with Ranma elements that isn't a crossover as well... XD Yay! This story's great! Believe me, it was hard trying not to laugh at all those insults and the fact that Yami's now a flamingo... XD Bakura-sheba gets to rule Egypt! XD Yeeha! Thieves rule! .
Priestess Aishisu chapter 1 . 9/25/2004
*Laughs head off*

Other than making Aishisu a bitch, you did great! And I don't like you using the word 'reeks' as I love Bakura/Yami, but this is such a great fanfiction I don't care!

NOW UPDATE, DAMMIT!
StarRise chapter 3 . 8/15/2004
You better update this one, or I'm gonna start bugging you about it. I need something to laugh at. I'll even promise to read the mini-history lessons at the end (read mind, not retain. That would be asking way too much!) if you'll just get on with it.
Shadow Kitten 9831 chapter 3 . 7/27/2004
It keeps getting funnier each chapter! Update soon!
viva rose chapter 3 . 7/27/2004
*(snicker, snicker)* i look forward to more.
Thief Girl Sylvia chapter 3 . 7/27/2004
LMAO! This story is hilarious. I can't wait to read the next chapter.
Chikara Takashi chapter 3 . 7/9/2004
Bakura as a woman, Joey as a dog (okay, so we all saw that coming), Seto as a cat, Marik as a parrot (who would've thunk?), and Yami as a flamingo. *sighs* How do you come up with this stuff? Can I borrow some of your talent for a little while? No? Oh well, I had to try. Just a random thought, instead of a flamingo, you should've made Yami an egyptian vulture. They've also been called pharaoh's chickens *snigger*. But a flamingo works too. Anyway, keep up the good work!
BakaNeko-Chan chapter 3 . 6/27/2004
Hehe. The shaving part was SO funny! I laughed my ass off. XP Its kinda creepy tho . . . poor Bakura.
Avealar chapter 3 . 6/23/2004
n.n I love this story! XD It's so funny!

I think it'd be super funny if Bakura, as a girl found he still thinks females attractive in his 'chan' form, and it'd be funny if he started hitting on someone, say, Aishisu. n.n Confusing all the priests and court. n.n Like in Ranma 1/2 Ranma still found females attractive even as one.

Anyone it's just a suggestion. n.n;

UPDATE ASAP!