Reviews for Freddy vs Fanfiction
Ghostwriter chapter 6 . 7/5/2014
Awesome work. I love this. Catch ya on the flip side.
marcie chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
freddy is not a pedophile. i will skewer anyone who says different. that new movie pissed me off so much.
WolfxAngel chapter 6 . 2/14/2009
Lmao. I love this so damn much. Please update, XD.
Lydia H. Tepes chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
*laughs hystericaly* very funny i think you illistrate freddy's personality very well
Son Of Evil chapter 6 . 10/10/2005
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Where indeed? Can't wait.
Darkness Takes Over chapter 6 . 9/2/2005
80S! This was fabulous! I have enjoyed all these chapters so far and I hope you write a next chapter in the near future. Great work!
Darkness Takes Over chapter 5 . 9/2/2005
Time Warp! I love it! You write comedy so well!
Darkness Takes Over chapter 4 . 9/2/2005
Mwuahaha! That was a class chapter. Freddy getting stoned? That was a picture that will live in my mind forever! Excellent!
Darkness Takes Over chapter 3 . 9/2/2005
LOL! Poor Freddy. It isn't his luck! I really like this story so much that I'm adding it to my favs. I love your writing style.
Darkness Takes Over chapter 2 . 9/2/2005
The dreaded Mary Sue. This was fantastic and so funny. I am thoroughly enjoying this story. :-)
Darkness Takes Over chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
This sounds really interesting and funny too. I wonder what will happen in the next chapter?
FireBeWilling chapter 5 . 5/29/2005
Okay now I have the urge to save the poor nightmare man. You evil torturous.. *shakes fist*

... *giggle*
FireBeWilling chapter 4 . 5/29/2005
...

*falls out of chair laughing hysterically*
FireBeWilling chapter 3 . 5/29/2005
As much as I respect Freddy for his awesome charismatic-horrific-evilness(yes, he is the best, isn't he? mwahaha)...

OH GOD I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING!

MY FACE IS RED MY FACE IS RED OW IT HURTS TEH CHEEKS!

"Holy f*&ing shit. I’m talking to myself."

Holy f'in shit that's funny. xD!

"Oh, and you WEREN’T looking at her?"

HAHAHAHHAHHAA! Freddy might be crude, but he's sure as hell honest isn't he!
Joshua Davis chapter 4 . 5/5/2005
All the chapters of this one were hilarious. I've got an idea for the next one, why don't you have one were Freddy meets Barney, Michael Myers, Chuckie, and enters the movie Braveheart. Of course, I haven't seen all the fan fictions of Freddy so I don't know if you all ready have or not. You could also do one where he meets the squirrels, for they have attacked me before and they steal money, peanuts, and lightbulbs. It's true, it has happened to me before. And if you want more ideas go to if it doesn't work then try again in a few days. It would be back soon.